Post Your Fav Riding Pic

Ash-Kennard

Love the last picture ben didn't know you had an adamant ;) you liking it ?

Cheers Kyle

yer have been riding it for a couple of weeks now, really really like it, hard to tap, but i am getting there. see you on the leeds ride btw

:huh: should be good to meet up with you again. Also get ur arse to bristol on 18th.

to keep on topic

some nice pics, ali c's moody picture is the best so far IMO

gallery_3155_190_26643.jpg

I have a portfolio of soley bike related shots, now over 50 photos in size, so i found it hard to choose one that stood out. I had the choice of which location i prefer to see in a photo, composition, rider, time of year / weather, and most importantly - which dicipline of mountainbiking should be in the image!?

I couldn't decide any of the above, i chose this image as it sums up my life as i love it.... Riding my bike, anywhere it takes me. The shot was taken just over the road from home, and being away from home at uni the last few months its made me realise how important home is! I cant wait to go back at xmas! :)

(500th post = another square! <--- he he)

Usual suspects:

pbpic462283.jpg

Photo by Tessa Lunn

pbpic462282.jpg

Photo by Dan Campbell

pbpic462225.jpg

Photo by Chris Killops

pbpic462226.jpg

Another by Chris Killops

56312422_5191ad4ffb_o.jpg

And a final one by Dan Campbell for good luck

Dave

Edit: Sorry for the size and quality but they're all either scanned in real pics or compressed.

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

Yay some of my Pics. I'm so proud. :P

You know Dave it's all about the subject with you. :P (also you spelt my name wrong)

Also a slightly more managable size...

56312422_5191ad4ffb.jpg

For simplicities sake and because there are already enough pics on this page.

My Favourite pics tend to end up on my Flickr page..... http://www.flickr.com/photos/dancampbell/ just have a look around that if your interested.

Dan

Edited by dan_brisa

Yay some of my Pics. I'm so proud. :P

You know Dave it's all about the subject with you. :P (also you spelt my name wrong)

Also a slightly more managable size...

56312422_5191ad4ffb.jpg

For simplicities sake and because there are already enough pics on this page.

My Favourite pics tend to end up on my Flickr page..... http://www.flickr.com/photos/dancampbell/ just have a look around that if your interested.

Dan

looks like one beefy fela haha!

Loads of quality pics, people really know how to take good shots.

I love the one of dave in the background with the wheel in the foreground.

But still my fav is the one of smithy doing his infamous drop to post :P

I love that pic :P

IOLO when i saw that wheelswap pic i thought you were joking and then you actually did it, oh my god thats huge! :P

It looks so big you have to crouch over the bars just to stay on, therefore you don't get any room to explode, ^_^

Love all those pics by Norco trials as well, well they all been good...the action man pics was going to be inevitable, lol.

Here are mine:

me%20can%20can.JPG

Can Can on top of the onza rig at the brentwood trials demo

stevefunkyrailpicbyadam.JPG

And my funky late night rail pic...it was very hard to even see the rail that night, :P .

Steve

still my fave. though i got a couple o good uns. thanks to ben for the excellent shot! shame there weren't more of the following events! :P

gallery_551_682_27786.jpg

ahh one of mine i got a shite load of piccys that ride and they was all amazing was a good day for me and my camera, another thing is i did get a pic of you in pain on the floor but ive lost it when my computer died.