Post Your Desktop Background

Dai the Socket

Hmmmm what's that that's been scrubbed out red, i hope it's not naughty :P

No, because:

1. Who would stick *naughty stuff* on their desktop...

2 it is running in the bar at the right hand corner (if I am correct). So it is most likely a program...

But what is it....

No, because:

1. Who would stick *naughty stuff* on their desktop...

2 it is running in the bar at the right hand corner (if I am correct). So it is most likely a program...

But what is it....

You're thinking of the wrong kind of naughty stuff. Try more along the lines of something like azureus, bittorrent or limewire etc. illegal download programs. I think if you look at the reply partz left he said it was a "not a p2p sharing program" with a hint of sarcastic wit to it.

You're thinking of the wrong kind of naughty stuff. Try more along the lines of something like azureus, bittorrent or limewire etc. illegal download programs. I think if you look at the reply partz left he said it was a "not a p2p sharing program" with a hint of sarcastic wit to it.

Yer but why the f**k would he scrub that out? Not like the Fed's will see it and come a knocking.

Any other quick tips one should follow to speed up their boot times. Since i've got this PC i've got tonnes of trials movies and it's only occured to me that I havn't fragmented it in about 6 months (from new)

My PC's so slow to boot up now when I log in, with my brothers account it's fine but mine is dead slow/Stop...

Any other quick tips one should follow to speed up their boot times. Since i've got this PC i've got tonnes of trials movies and it's only occured to me that I havn't fragmented it in about 6 months (from new)

My PC's so slow to boot up now when I log in, with my brothers account it's fine but mine is dead slow/Stop...

Check there's no crap in your Startup... sometimes you get random rubbish installing itself and booting when you load Windows...

Spyware cleanup, disc check and defrag. Oh and virus scan should speed things up...

Move all your different folders and shortcuts into one folder called Jakes stuff or something...

You'll have a ferrari of a PC without the high price tag... LOL that should be a slogan for a PC company.

Click start-->run and type 'msconfig' and pres enter.

Go to the startup tab and uncheck all of the ones except for the few that are your virus scanner and anything else that looks important. :P

Don't cry if you f**k up your pc this way, but its the only way to stop a lot of shit loading and it works. :rolleyes: