Koxx Days 06

Bendee

Potential visitors may wish to view the following links.

LINK ONE

LINK TWO

LINK THREE

You can find info about what's planned for the camp, and a time table for the main weekend. Visitors may camp in forest, although they may still be required to register, I'll check on that.

The competition is set to be bigger than ever - KOXX have asked me if there are any "Brits" that would like to observe, if so, let me know.

More news/details to follow.

Fred.

Edited by KOXX-UK

I'm heading down to the whole fontainebleau area (which includes buthiers) with the uni mountaineering club and Tic, for a week of fun the first week of the uni summer hols, 27th March to the 3rd April, so looks like ill be around when the koxx days are on, probably won't bother going though, as ill be far to busy riding the HUGE area where all the climbers are going to be, will be popping up to buthiers at some point though during the week.

Cheers Wayne/Ben, I've fixed my links.

tank_rider, you may find your self in the same place as Buthiers is full of way marked boulder routes.

Fred.

Yeah,

The area of fontainebleau is huge though and has stupid amounts of areas similar to buthiers, might have to make a special trip to buthiers though if none of the climbers are wanting to go, kinda like a pilgrimage :)

yeah, I wanna go, though the whole thought of driving through france with Iolo does make me nervous!

I would like to go for the week, but its up to Iolo, need to see if he (and me) can afford it.

I recken we should follow you down wayne, get the same ferry an all, will be easier for us (trying) to follow someone who knows the way a bit more.

yeah, I wanna go, though the whole thought of driving through france with Iolo does make me nervous!

I would like to go for the week, but its up to Iolo, need to see if he (and me) can afford it.

I recken we should follow you down wayne, get the same ferry an all, will be easier for us (trying) to follow someone who knows the way a bit more.

thats what im gonna do were all going down on the 26th and coming back through the night on the 2nd.

righty then it seems me joe and pat could be heading down the night off the 26th, who else will be doing the same so we can maybe organise a convoy.

Yep thats what us lot from the Southwest are planning but we're doing the Poole Cherbourg crossing not Dover which your proberly doing :(