Who's The Sexiest Trials Rider

MikeCottTrials

So what do you all think? it could be anyone a sponsored rider could be you, throw some ideas in and get everyone thinking. the only rule i have is the rider must be exactly that a rider and have accomplished a trials move. so you cant just say ma bitch, yes she maybe hot but shes not a rider. try to get some pics aswell so we can all have a gander. at the moment i have no idea who it is but il have a look around and give my verdict later :cool2:

What an unusual topic. Well thought of mikehulltrials, i've never thought of trials that way, besides a lot of the time the bikes have more chance of getting laid that it's owner, especially jaffacakes' bike ^_^

Mike!!!

youre right. ive thought about giving my bike a ride a few times if you know what i mean.

by the way semi nude pics are the future i'm tempted to do it myself

youre right. ive thought about giving my bike a ride a few times if you know what i mean.

by the way semi nude pics are the future i'm tempted to do it myself

HEHE well if you doo keep it for the bedroom :- and defo don't post pics on here ^_^ the semi-nude pics will be accepted well though! :rolleyes:

LOL Mike!!!