Welshside Ride!

mat hudson

hey y'all. i was thinking of getting a welshside ride on the go. after a chat with mr will arnold we decided a good compremise between north and south would be aberwystwith(sp). if anyone is interested please post. we were thinking about the first weekend in feburary so everyone gets some warning.

i think this could be a really good chance for all the riders in wales to meat up and have a fun ride. the dates can be changed so if you have a better suggestion of dates please post.

hope we get some interest. mat.

hey y'all. i was thinking of getting a welshside ride on the go. after a chat with mr will arnold we decided a good compremise between north and south would be aberwystwith(sp). if anyone is interested please post. we were thinking about the first weekend in feburary so everyone gets some warning.

i think this could be a really good chance for all the riders in wales to meat up and have a fun ride. the dates can be changed so if you have a better suggestion of dates please post.

what a coincidence that is right near where you live

I will definetaly be up for that ! (60 miles for me) :D:P

this sounds good, i will try and come..

i cud pik up DUCK-ooo on the way mayB

not sure

will work it out nearer the time

am i allowed to come, cos my mum is welsh ?

hahahahahahaa

and i get really curly welsh hair, and my name is aran iolo burgoyne cook. which sounds welsh.

or maybe just sounds stupid, so you shud pitty me , hahaha

iolo.

this sounds good, i will try and come..

i cud pik up DUCK-ooo on the way mayB

not sure

will work it out nearer the time

am i allowed to come, cos my mum is welsh ?

hahahahahahaa

and i get really curly welsh hair, and my name is aran iolo burgoyne cook. which sounds welsh.

or maybe just sounds stupid, so you shud pitty me , hahaha

iolo.

just change your sig from yorkshire rock rider to welsh sheep rider and your awaaaaaaaaaaaay!

wheres the south wales lot then?

Edited by mat hudson

ll come allong as its not on the weekend cus i work on them! ist 43 miles from me so im not to local either

who lives the closest ?

it seems that its gunna have to be a weekend or everyone else cn make it :(

can you not book a day off???

also, im impressed with the speedy replies so-far. should b a beasty ride :D

Will