Welshside Ride!

mat hudson

I reckon I'll manage that. Anyone want picking up on the way (probably coming from Chester/Derby)

Not decided which yet ;)

Jon

Awesome :D Good call, Jon... Hopefully my bike won't shit it's valves out like it did last time it got near your car though, eh :P

:-

Haha yeah 'course i'll come out, but will just be for a laugh really and to show my face, dont expect much in the way of actual trials :P

try and get alec up to tom, i havnt rode much since tenby, when we spend most of the day in the pub

:-

try and get alec up to tom, i havnt rode much since tenby, when we spend most of the day in the pub

That'll be a mission I think... he hasnt ridden properly since you came to tenby either as far as I know... and ive only ridden in aber with mark (no quotes) since then... should be a laugh though. EDIT: kinda missed the point there. it'll be difficult to get him out of cardiff but i'll have a go :)

Aber has lots of nice pubs.. :-

Aber has lots of nice pubs.. :-

ride first, pubs later. you could go to spa get a 6 pack and sit on a rock if you want though :P

btw, iv noticed a fair few new members like alun goch looking at this topic, he sounds welsh/lives in wales. :P . i guess if he wants to come he could always post a topic in nmc?

Edited by mat hudson

OK, the main harbour with the lifeboat station and marina on the go? :P That natural on the sea side of the little jetty that goes off is fun to ride ;)

So then, list so far:

Me

Mat Hudson

Dave "Sexy boy" Kerr

Martin Walker?

Random N. Wales Local #1

Random N. Wales Local #2

Random N. Wales Local #3

Tomturd, if we pile on the pressure ;)

What about me, am i not allowed? :(

OK, the main harbour with the lifeboat station and marina on the go? :P That natural on the sea side of the little jetty that goes off is fun to ride ;)

So then, list so far:

Me

Mat Hudson

Dave "Sexy boy" Kerr

Martin Walker?

Random N. Wales Local #1

Random N. Wales Local #2

Random N. Wales Local #3

im not welcome then, even if i do make the 2-300 mile journey??

Ben

So then, list so far:

Me

Mat Hudson

Dave "Sexy boy" Kerr

Martin Walker?

Random N. Wales Local #1

Random N. Wales Local #2

Random N. Wales Local #3

BEN

SAMMONTY

:rolleyes: That list WAS just off the top of my head :P

And Mat, there are plenty of places to eat. I think there's even a Subway there now too, though I'm not 100%. Either way, it ain't Llandod so it's not a f**king ghost town on Sundays :P

:rolleyes: That list WAS just off the top of my head :P

And Mat, there are plenty of places to eat. I think there's even a Subway there now too, though I'm not 100%. Either way, it ain't Llandod so it's not a f**king ghost town on Sundays :P

Though it does seem to be relativly dead this time of year..

And yeah theres a subways here now :) £1.99 for roast chicken on a sunday. Also spar.. burger king.. mc donalds (bit out of town though).. spoons (if you want something decent to eat)

woop, this ride is going to rock :D

bagsee me Random N. Wales Local #1 because i posted first :-

is aber any good then? is it mostly natural or street?

who is bringing camera to film? i will bring mine and do some too :)

ta

Will

p.s. DOH!! just looked at the start of this thread and it looks like PaRtZ is gunna be Random N. Wales Local #1.

bagsee me Random N. Wales Local #2 :D

Edited by WILL ARNOLD

woop, this ride is going to rock :D

bagsee me Random N. Wales Local #1 because i posted first :-

is aber any good then? is it mostly natural or street?

who is bringing camera to film? i will bring mine and do some too :)

ta

Will

p.s. DOH!! just looked at the start of this thread and it looks like PaRtZ is gunna be Random N. Wales Local #1.

bagsee me Random N. Wales Local #2 :D

Yes Biatch! I AM #1!!!

Rob is coming too (are-em) because hes driving me there :) I shall film too willus

Can't believe Martin Walker is going!! He and the Canberra lads are the people who first got me into trials :o:$