New Bmx Video...rampworx Lads, Mainly Rampworx....

BONGO

OK, here is a video i thrown together tonight. The good old rampworx boys lol.

Have a watch.

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bmx/bongo_accidents.wmv

http://dominatevideos.net/v1906

If the link goes down (shouldn't do), keep checking because i will have more links very soon

Cheers, i hope you like it (Y)

john.

That song alone is the sole cause of 90% of the progression in rampworx. It is my favourite song of all time along with the agony scene - paint it black. When the songs come on. Peaople go mad. FACT. In the background of every good trick in that video, is either of them 2 songs i mentioned!!!

If you don't like it to start with, give it some time and you will soon get so hyped to ride when you hear it!!!

john

thanks for the comments everyone. Seems to have gone down alright. i didn't know if i liked it when i did it lol. (Y)

appreciate it. Rampies has asome good f**king riders so its a f**kin joy to film!!

If you are interested, the song is

ALEXISONFIRE - ACCIDENTS...

That was quality, some crazy moves going down there.

He's done so well to manage to bail out of that front flip like that, even though it was bad, could've been a hell of a lot worse if he hadn't completed the flip.

Have any of you landed a front flip yet?

They both DEFINATELY work matey because they are on several forums with loadsa downloads and no problems (Y)(Y)

try again :ermm:

Just tried again and nope, both stop at 22%! How weird is that! Will try streaming it though, I've seen your videos before and they're all top notch, I don't want to miss out on this one either.

EDIT: OK, The DominateVideos' page won't even load up for me now... the internet hates me

Edited by NeillyB

awesome stuff there! some of the spins are too fast to even see whats going on, crazy! :D fair play for trying those front flips too, the second dude looks like he can almost nail it. Looking forward to seeing some front flip vids! :sick: