Recommend A Good Camera Forum ?

skandy32

I have some very technical questions i need a camera boffin to answer.

So does anyone use? or know of a good camera forum they would recomend? I've searched google, but hundreds come up. And none stike as amazing!

This is such a good forum (and the only real one i use) so i spose i'm trying to find something as friendly, + good as this !

Any ideas?

Cheers in advance

EDIT: still camera, not vid

Edited by skandy32

WHAT!^^^ :lol:

Pork chops and myself (Fatmike :P ) are on www.digi-darkroom.com Seems alrite, but unlike this forum there are loads of sub sections etc and not alot of activity. It's pretty lame in all fairness.

The best forum for camera stuff i've used apart from this one is www.ephotozine.com

A VERY good forum, anything you want to know, it can be answered on there.. theres more than enough camera nerds on there that can boggle your mind like no tomorrow.

Join epz (Y) , great forum, upload your pics (basically like your own online pf)

Your call but most forums are pretty dog shiz (Y)

If you have a good budget.. perhaps look at Digi SLR's? Canon 350D for example, class camera! Ratcliff is da man for this stuff though, PM him (Y)

J.

I agree with Johnny. Canon EOS 350D (Y) Lovely.

and where did i say i wanted to buy a camera?? :angry:

I already have a DSLR (yes, canon 350d - 'tis a good choice)

i just have some hard questions, that i'd like to discuss with no-alls in the camera world...

so, anymore forums to recomend? (not cameras)

Edited by skandy32

Look for fred miranda forums or something, i went on it earlier and it seemed very good. No idea about how busy it is, but there looked to be a lot of very good photographers on there.

Fred Miranda and dpreview.com are the mac daddies as far as I'm concerned.

Like any forums, use the search! There's a lot on both that has been posted many times over like Sigma Vs Canon 70-200, C.Fn 14 usage and so on.

Hehehe, that probably made no sense to 99.5% of people :)

Or post it here, and let us camera boffins have a stab at it. We know a few things about cameras, like which end to look in.

cool, well cheers for the advice guys! (for those of you that were on the same planet as me! :lol:)

in the end, i signed up for digi-darkroom.com, and posted a Q or 2, and its all been answered already :) job done. In future, i'll just stick up my questions here, or pm the camera guys on here personally i think... before going to a super slow camera forum.

tar again (Y)

andy :rolleyes: