Frontal Media

Dai the Socket

Just thought I'd post a quick topic about the link I've had in my signature for a while.

Me and someone I know through school have paired up and are doing business and personal websites, graphic design, illustrations etc.

The site's been done pretty quick. Only about 4 hours to date but I'm putting the rest of the clients when I speak next to James.

Feel free to gimme some of your opinions on the website, graphics, layout etc. And the clients.

If you've got any work just go to the site and there's a contact form or email addy on it.

http://www.frontalmedia.co.uk

Cheers.

Nick Carter

Ps. Click the links for the content on the left :)

Edited by 2plus1clothing

I really really like the fact that when you click on one of the navigation links it doesnt open a new page but comes up below, gives a nice clean looks and saves loading times. I also like how theres just that blank space in the middle, makes it look very simplistic and 'cool'

I like (Y)

What's this, competition? :o

:P

4 hours? You took longer then that too sort out your navigation. Well, me too sort it out. :P

Not bad, but i'm to sure on the left bit still, good idea behind it, but just not sure.

Hahaha. You wish :P

You helped me with the linkage. For about. 2 minutes :P You lie!!

Yeah. Together it took about 4 hours. Maybe about 5 with the new content and changing it all :P

I like it anyway. Gives my work a nice look imo :D

Ps. It will be html 1.0 transitional pretty soon. Only 3 errors :P

Edited by 2plus1clothing

I really like the HTML coding XTXLRG F on the first page, once entered the 233 xylon code smacks you right in the face. Loving the simple 33YYGHT code you've used too. 222 is so yesterday, 233 is where its at nowadays to keep up with modern super X11 processors combining with extra numatic super numbers of the calibration 1067.

NNNNEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDDD :P

LOL

Jokin babes, s'all good! :)

Na, like someone said above, not tooo sure about the click the right links then stuff comes up on the left etc but the white and orange thing is real clean and pro. Likin that funky design you go going on there!

Now when are you gonna build my god damm site!!!! ;)

I really like the HTML

The html isn't anything special. The Css and Php are pretty cool. :P

Na, like someone said above, not tooo sure about the click the right links then stuff comes up on the left etc but the white and orange thing is real clean and pro. Likin that funky design you go going on there!

Now when are you gonna build my god damm site!!!! ;)

And thanks. Yeah. We'll build your site soon bitch. I'm busy! :P:)

Thanks for the replies, keep 'um coming!

nothing original about my website but there is in the work, well... its not blatantly obvious where I got the ideas from.. cant help but noticing the threadless designs which you "had permision to print" have gone on 2plus1 but heh :)

Web standards have changed a lot over the last few years. I know half of the hits to my personal website are 1024 or above, and around 50% are NOT using internet explorer.

I don't doubt it, Internet Explorers market share has slipped to about 90% now (quite rightly)

But any specification to the user should still be avoided.

I don't doubt it, Internet Explorers market share has slipped to about 90% now (quite rightly)

But any specification to the user should still be avoided.

It's not a specification. It said best viewed in. It works perfectly in internet explorer on PC, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and such. It also works okay with 800 x 600 resolution I think.

It's not a specifcation. It's best viewd in. Because Apple shit's pretty, Safari and Firefox read code properly. Firefox more than Safari but meh!

The only thing it f**ks up in is Internet Explorer 5 for Mac but that's 'cos it's shit and the program ain't made right. And, furthermore, it only breaks the links (when you roll over one, it doesnt return to it's origional state - ie it disappears!)

So meh.

And thanks Bren. All our work at Frontal Media was our own. I don't really think there's any need to bitch about things which aren't relavant what so ever are there? Didn't think so.

We've got about 9 websites, 5 graphic designs, 6 leaflets and a couple of Photography events in June to put on, so it'll be crammed full of portfolio work Bren, just for you :)

Nick.