Frontal Media

Dai the Socket

• 3 months later...

The site is looking great! Very clean and easy to navigate.

Well done on your top notch website clientele too, #2 looks a very good company :-

Where did the testimonials go? I thought that was a powerful sales tool :)

Also, on the screen where you can select out of the 4 creative areas, how about some small icons that help as a quick cheat guide so you don't have to read those long descriptions and digest them?

The portfolio is looking impressive already - Keep adding the content!

Steve

The link at the bottom of the profile page

What we charge.

At the moment, we deal with every client on an individual basis. We do like to build up our portfolios, however we don't work for free. If you want to know about our current hiring situation, please click here.

Leads to

You've come across a f**ked up link. Sorry.

We'll fix it soon. Promise*

An easy fix so sort it out :P Or atleast change the wording as its doesnt give a professional appearance

Code By Alexx

CSS By Simon

Gallery Setup By Danny

:ermm:

Yeah. Something like that Danny? 'Cept without the Code by Alexx and Css by Simon. I asked simon for about 3 things with the header, and you set the gallery up.

What do you want? A f**king cookie?

Jesus. Talk about attention seeking.

The site is looking great! Very clean and easy to navigate.

Well done on your top notch website clientele too, #2 looks a very good company

Where did the testimonials go? I thought that was a powerful sales tool

Also, on the screen where you can select out of the 4 creative areas, how about some small icons that help as a quick cheat guide so you don't have to read those long descriptions and digest them?

The portfolio is looking impressive already - Keep adding the content!

Steve

Haha why thankyou :P Heatsink Bikes. They're ok I guess :rolleyes: Haha! Yeah. I think you've got a good idea for icons, but its a bit unclear. I'll fire you a PM now!

Feedback is on http://www.frontalmedia.co.uk/index.php?page=hiring then the 'feedback' text' in orange.

I'm about to put your full one up this evening, and put the other clients up. Didn't really ask many of them for feedback like I did for you, but I'll chase them up and get something decent from them I hope B)

Get a different colour scheme you gay.

:P

S'not so bad mr, s'not so bad.

Haha at you. Lol. You stole it :turned:

Orange, Grey and White = Sex. You know the score Si ;)

The link at the bottom of the profile page

Leads to

An easy fix so sort it out :P Or atleast change the wording as its doesnt give a professional appearance

Fixed :)

Thanks boss. Forgot about that. I best change the 404 page too. Don't want swearing on the site now do we!

Damn cool there! Everything looks and feels swish when your on that site...

I really liked the pic of the blue bridge in the 'urban' section, just something about that

pic which looks good.

Thanks lots :) I love photographic work. Those were all taken on one day, I'll wait for the sun to eventually come out in Halifax and go shooting again. Been hired to get some photos of an event near me which should be pretty good. :)

Give credit where credit is due though chap, like the website though (Y)

Oh yeah. I know. I would if anyone was bothered. I'm serious. Simon Alexx and Danny did a bit. Simon helped me with some tricky css at times, and Alex did as-well. Dan set-up the Gallery.

I didn't realise they were caring. It's not a big deal to be honest. They hardly made it all :S

I guess if you think you can deal with doing stuff without their help, stick with no mention of them. If you think you may need their help later, then maybe just put some smalls 'thanks' bit up or something?

Your call, I guess.

Oh yeah. I know. I would if anyone was bothered. I'm serious. Simon Alexx and Danny did a bit. Simon helped me with some tricky css at times, and Alex did as-well. Dan set-up the Gallery.

I didn't realise they were caring. It's not a big deal to be honest. They hardly made it all :S

So lets see... if they hadn't helped you with some tricky CSS and say... a gallery you probably would have wasted a lot of time trying to sort it and, well... you wouldn't have a gallery setup would you? Therefore, my point being, they did construct to its making so why not give credit where its due?

Jeesus. I know that Simon doesn't give two shits to whether his name is on the site, and neither did alexx after I PM'd him. Only Danny.

And after talking about the previous site with him, he just said "If you ask me once, I'll say no, then make your site live" or something like that.

Meaning that he liked the courtasy of being asked, which I did, and he said no.

Why's everyone kicking up a fuss? I've put a link on the bottom of every page for them now. Happy?

Edited by Nick Carter

Sites ok, not sure about the look of it, just looks like its been made in frontpage or somethin, but thats my opinion. i like sites that are differnt from others haha. nice job on codin though who ever did it, im never good at that shizzle. (Y)

Edited by EngageClothin

Yeah. I'm not really wanting much attention for it, it was only a small bump 'cos I found the topic lying about somewhere.

I coded it, with a bit of help from Alexx Si and Danny as he said above so nicely.

I thought I might as well keep the website clear and simple, with good content. It's not a client's site so it doesn't need to be shit hot :)

Surely if it's your site though, you'd want it to show off your skill best, to generate more interest?

Yeah but still. I think it's clear and simple, showing what we do and giving information easily.

I thought about making it posh, but there's no point. They can easily see our clientele which are where out skillz come in to play. :)

Yeeeeeeeeah, but I just thought that if YOUR site, the one you did for yourself, was good, it'd show that you were more into the whole design thing? Just like if you had the choice of two web designers, one of whom's sites wasn't great but had OK client sites, and then one who's site was really top dollar and had OK client sites, which are you more likely to go for?