Frontal Media

Dai the Socket

• 3 months later...

It got changed again.

New design. Didn't like the old one that much after Danny pointed it looking blank :P

Thanks to Dan and CSS Remix for ideas / help / stuffs. Needs a bit more modifying with a bit of graphics to do in the top right hand corner but I'm still vectoring them. Content's half in.

Cheers.

http://www.frontalmedia.co.uk

Ps known f**k up are that with little content the footer falls short at the bottom, showing white. I'm gonna sort that when I'm home from work. :)

Edited by Nick Carter

It's a big step forward for the site (Y) Really professional aura. Once all the portfolio content is dropped in then it'll be a very compelling advert for your work which can only attract future opportunities.

Best of luck with it Nick!

Steve

P.S. I've just noticed the photo on the right hand side of the School website you designed. At a first glance it looks like the girl is trying to break the other girl's arm!

Really professional aura. Once all the portfolio content is dropped in then it'll be a very compelling advert for your work which can only attract future opportunities.

Thats the problem with the internet, you can just copy someone elses work and pass it off as your own.

http://www.avenuegc.co.uk/

If you can't even build your own website, how can you possibly say you offer design services.

Sorry but stealing other peoples work is one of my pet-hates, since I'll spend days / weeks developing and coding - for someone else to just take it, change some colours and pretend they made it, so other people can congratulate them....

:sleeping:

Thats the problem with the internet, you can just copy someone elses work and pass it off as your own.

http://www.avenuegc.co.uk/

If you can't even build your own website, how can you possibly say you offer design services.

Sorry but stealing other peoples work is one of my pet-hates, since I'll spend days / weeks developing and coding - for someone else to just take it, change some colours and pretend they made it, so other people can congratulate them....

:sleeping:

Hummm..... hasn't he done that before?....with something to do with 2+1?

Edited by crazy_gap girl

Beast-like, Nick. Your old 'Frontal-Media' website was good, but, i felt, it's audience was only limited to people like us. However, now, the site looks much more professional and i feel that it should attract more client's to your service! (Y)

Few nice looking webbie's already in your portfolio, too, Nick :) .

Cheers,

Joe.

must admit, looks the nuts! (Y)

--

edit: that'll teach me to read a thread in full before jumping in on the end. Your actually a disgrace. Get an imagination combine it with the skills you, apparently have and you might be onto a winner.

Edited by trialsmad

• 1 month later...

You ever gonna finish this?

Effort and time are thin lol.

I'll finish it in abit. Had to get all the prom and event photos together and make 'em web ready. Admin bit works mint though :P

Got enough business at the moment for us not to even have a website so its not top of my agenda lol.

UCAS and customers are.