Mates Site

trialsinchris

I'm not going to look, but I've got a valid reason. He might want to think about this if he wants any visitors.

The URL link is: "http://www.trialsbikes.piczo.com/?cr=3&rfm=y"

I see piczo, some shitty hosting company that has adverts everywhere and they'll build you a website and you do f**k all input.

Therefore, it's shit.

That's why.

Sorry, ish.

hi all my mate has made a site and it has a link to another mates site too its still being worked on and not been started for long but please look and give opinions to what it needs.

link

cheers, chris

HEY! I know you two! (On the Mods) We meat up with you in rotherham the other week... I was on the Echo (Scotty) And Biff (Red 221Ti) and CLS (Python)... We meat you at Je James when i needed a new tube!!

Hows things?? Add me to msn if you like: nooby_doo@msn.com

Maybe we can ride again ;) Good to see new people being involved in BikeTrials (Y)

Craig...

HEY! I know you two! (On the Mods) We meat up with you in rotherham the other week... I was on the Echo (Scotty) And Biff (Red 221Ti) and CLS (Python)... We meat you at Je James when i needed a new tube!!

Hows things?? Add me to msn if you like: nooby_doo@msn.com

Maybe we can ride again ;) Good to see new people being involved in BikeTrials (Y)

Craig...

yeah i remember, ill put you on msn but i dont use it much should catch you on sometime though and yeah well meet up with you again not sure when though ill talk too you on msn bout it.

and thanks for replies everyone for those who didnt like it why? he spent alot of time on it so if you tell us whats wrong ill get him to improve it.

hope to hear back,

chris

Yeh, ok, its a shit hosting company...who give a shit? honestly? The guy is trying and hes riding, whats more to say?

I think its nice to see a website where the riders are beginners, makes a change from photos of people doing ridiculous gaps and shit. Anyway, opinion over, good site (Y)

The music is really annoying, you should turn that crap off...

yeah think he has now he didnt no there was any as he didnt have sound on when he made it :P

Yeh, ok, its a shit hosting company...who give a shit? honestly? The guy is trying and hes riding, whats more to say?

I think its nice to see a website where the riders are beginners, makes a change from photos of people doing ridiculous gaps and shit. Anyway, opinion over, good site (Y)

seen worse its pretty good some nice editing some pretty decent info on there!

good job for what it is i would say atleast people can see his riding

thanks for not being a bit harsh like some people and for saying good things glad you liked it :D

chris