My Website, Now It's Finished

Hoot

Good or bad  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Good?

• Bad?
    • Good

i think it looks top and really proffessionally done i know jack about the technical side of computer though! lol

the one thing i was unsure of was the yellow icon of the guy smashing his head i do like the logo but it doesnt fit your proffesional image to be honest makes it look a little bit amaturish maybe?

other than that top website well done for gettnig it finished and up online well done!

Don't want to sound like a willy, but how much of your website did you actually design/make? To me it just looks like a free forum host (No actual website) and you've used someone elses PHPBB template.

I'm not sure on what you want me to comment on, the only thing you seem to have done is given the forum section headings.

Don't want to sound like a willy, but how much of your website did you actually design/make? To me it just looks like a free forum host (No actual website) and you've used someone elses PHPBB template.

I'm not sure on what you want me to comment on, the only thing you seem to have done is given the forum section headings.

Same comment as me.

Also, you're not meant to post any forum links on here, as it said in the guidelines.

Same comment as me.

Also, you're not meant to post any forum links on here, as it said in the guidelines.

You need to revise them guidelines again mate!

Advertising your personal site is encouraged, do this in the 'Your SiteNew Vids' section. Advertising of other forums is NOT accepted, this is considered as very bad 'netiquette'. Advertising of sites which sell products is not accepted - Trials-Forum relies on banners/paying advertisers to keep running, if you want TF to stick around, dont annoy our current advertisers by posting links to their competitors sites.

If you wish to advertise on Trials-Forum, please contact banners@trials-forum.co.uk to arrange a banner, currently this is the only acceptable method of advertising on the forum.

You need to revise them guidelines again mate!

Advertising your personal site is encouraged, do this in the 'Your SiteNew Vids' section. Advertising of other forums is NOT accepted, this is considered as very bad 'netiquette'. Advertising of sites which sell products is not accepted - Trials-Forum relies on banners/paying advertisers to keep running, if you want TF to stick around, dont annoy our current advertisers by posting links to their competitors sites.

If you wish to advertise on Trials-Forum, please contact banners@trials-forum.co.uk to arrange a banner, currently this is the only acceptable method of advertising on the forum.

Owned?

i agree... it just looks like a photoshop designs one or summert... not a proper one like our wonderful trials forum :D

i think a personal site should be a site about you... not a site for random chit chat .

cheers and sorry(ish),

bill ;)

i agree... it just looks like a photoshop designs one or summert... not a proper one like our wonderful trials forum :D

i think a personal site should be a site about you... not a site for random chit chat .

cheers and sorry(ish),

bill ;)

Its a free forum, which means i cant upload my own skins, i want to see how this gets on before i start paying.

Which are crap anyway, and you've capitalized every word for no good reason.

Well if an admin or mod wishes to close it because of these rules, they are very welcome.

I doubt there's any need. Forums like that just make people realise how good Trials-Forum.co.uk is. There are thousands of good computer forums around - if someone wants help they'll go to any one of them. You would have to offer something decent if you want people to go there.

Which are crap anyway, and you've capitalized every word for no good reason.

I doubt there's any need. Forums like that just make people realise how good Trials-Forum.co.uk is. There are thousands of good computer forums around - if someone wants help they'll go to any one of them. You would have to offer something decent if you want people to go there.

Yea okay, fair enough.

Trials forum may look good, but the amount of idiots and shite topics sort of cancel that out... :huh: "Waits for smart comments saying... What like this one" Okay okay, i give up.... My websites shit, dont join, didnt ask anyone too, i just asked for opinions, which you have all given. Thanks for them, will go else where to get more opinions now

Haha... I was right, i can read this forum like a book, got my opinions off a large computer website with a couple of million members... They say all.

Oh and might i add, this forum has a skin which is already uploaded, not a custom made one, all thats changed is a few logos.

Edited by Hoot

Yea okay, fair enough.

Trials forum may look good, but the amount of idiots and shite topics sort of cancel that out... :huh:

E.g. this one.

So if you can't upload your own skin, what have you actually done except change some colours. :ermm: