Some Of You...

Mike Deere

Some may know me as a photographer, although recently I've not shot as many trials rides and events as I hoped I would. With the looming launch of www.mikedeere.co.uk I'm looking desperately to expand the number of trials photos in my portfolio, so if anyone in the South of England is organising a ride sometime soon or just wants some shit-hot (ok ok, so I lack modesty there!) photos, then I'm willing to do personal photos for free as a means of expanding my portfolio... I need some shit-hot trials moves to shoot!

I'm on MSN if this tickles your fancy and you wish to contact me. :)

Have a look in Rides/Locations under Taunton and Plymouth, as the Plymouth ride this Sunday (5th of Feb) should have a fair few of the SouthWest's usual suspects attending, along with photochildgimpkid Rob Passmore....

Also any pics you take of me can and most likely will get put up on the Moment website if Andrew likes them, which should help boost your publicity.

I'm on MSN at karsonlevoret@hotmail.com, get in touch if you fancy coming over for a ride. (Y)

Rich

Have a look in Rides/Locations under Taunton and Plymouth, as the Plymouth ride this Sunday (5th of Feb) should have a fair few of the SouthWest's usual suspects attending, along with photochildgimpkid Rob Passmore....

Also any pics you take of me can and most likely will get put up on the Moment website if Andrew likes them, which should help boost your publicity.

No Rich, there can only be one MDSU :P

• 2 weeks later...