Www.rate-my-hop.com

Mark W

When one of my mates used to ride his party trick was jumping people (about 6 people at the most), basicly if you can bunny hopt 5 inches, you just need to go faster and faster, not saying what he did was easy, quite the opposite!

I'd trust the rider but not the bike.

Edited by JT!

aweome i remember the days when that was all we used to do.

find a bit of wood and a few brick s and see how many kids we come jump over.

i managed 13 from a peice of kitchen unit on a curb when i was 11 on my dads diamond back topanga 21" beasty.....

either benito got a new helmet for Xmas. OR it looks to me like it could be "Vincent" or "Kenny Belaey"???? probably not like, but it sort of reminds me of kenny alot as he is quite "Small" built, hes not "massive" kinda thing.

That is mega beasty though (Y):)

Would be real funny if it was just some "???" rider like jumping over like 10000000000000000000 people.

Waynio............................

has anyone actually counted how many people are laid down? i started at the end he took off from got down to where theres 2 kids on the right hand side and was laughing too much that there were 2 bloody kids to one adult!!!! made me chuckle...........

Someone on OTN said 31, but I can't be arsed counting :P

31 be right....arrgggg :pirate:

Shit luck if someone undid his front wheel bolts/qr before he tok the jump....full on fork end to the balls of the last person.....Haha anyone ever done that to anyone? undone there qr then told them to do a wheelie? Tis funny....arrrrr :pirate:

Edited by Tom Booth