London Ride Photos

bee_

Not bad. Suffering from a slow shutter speed and washed out sky. I reckon it was a pretty dark day?

And enough with the sillouette shots! They've been done.

One thing though, I wish people would only post their best shots, rather than every shot they've taken. Seeing one good shot is better than five or six very similar ones which didn't work.

.. haha "enough silloutte shots, theve been done" ? Everything has been done , but that doesnt mean you cant take pictures any longer? Geez

But the sillouette pictures were bad because of ugly filter.

Pictures seemed to be taken by small beginner pocket camera.

Gotta work more on the angles and setting the camera properly .

And uhm ... the pictures was as small as stamps :P

wahey im in the photos :lol:

steve

Pictures seemed to be taken by small beginner pocket camera.

Gotta work more on the angles and setting the camera properly .

And uhm ... the pictures was as small as stamps :P

he was using something like a canon eos 1d look-a-likey thing....was absolutely gorgeous.....

i wouldn't blame him for them pics, he told me he ain't a pro and he likes going out taking pics of a bit of everything.... and its his first time taking pics of people on bikes jumping about..

steve

i wouldn't blame him for them pics, he told me he ain't a pro and he likes going out taking pics of a bit of everything.... and its his first time taking pics of people on bikes jumping about..

Why is 'not a pro' an excuse for 'not good'. Jonny Jones is 'not a pro' but he doesn't apologise for his work.

Well, next time he's out taking photos of people on bikes, higher shutter speed, probably higher iso, and flash.

BTW, you'll find most photographers like taking pics of everything, it's kinda what we do.