Good Quality Riding Pictures

philking

Here are a few pictures of me riding my Czar. I have had i for about 2 months now and i am loving it.

The pics are good quality (large size). Here are the links, tell me what you think. De-constructive critasism aswell as constructive critasism is welcome :P

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

There you go, enjoy! :D

You they are good pics. If I'm being picky you really need to up the shutter speed in a couple of them to cancel out the blur, and also some aren't in focus properly (Eg the wall behind you is in perfect focus, and you're slightly blurred). The are nice though, hope you're getting on with the bike too :)

Nothing bad to say, the riding is great, the quailty of images is great as well.

And you manged to keep a carm face :P unlike most riders.

Sweet, bike looking very nice you seem to be able to ride it well as well,

Cheers

Wilky

Ha thanks, it has taken years of training to keep my face looking normal wen i ride.... hey i have an idea, They should make masks to wear when riding that look like normal faces, so then we could pull whatever faces we want without looking silly :P or not! lol

As for the bike, i am loving it. i was quite weary about getting the high bb, but it works for me. and my gaps are back to their previous standard, maybe better.

all the posts here are worthless as the pics speak for themselves......fantastic (Y)

definatly agreed with the previous comments about pic 5, just looks like a great pic, nice angle, nicely captured and the subtle background tops it off

the posts aren't worthless - they make me feel good about my riding :D:P Thanks mate (Y)

You they are good pics. If I'm being picky you really need to up the shutter speed in a couple of them to cancel out the blur, and also some aren't in focus properly (Eg the wall behind you is in perfect focus, and you're slightly blurred). The are nice though, hope you're getting on with the bike too :)

Well they are meant to be blurred... honest! Nah, to be honest you are right, but i am pleased with them all the same.

Cheers for all the comments by the way.