When It Rains...

frozenfrogsocks

Get pissed of with england, 'cause out of all the days in a 7 day week that it chooses to rain, it f**king chooses the only day i get to ride on these days. b*****d.

I'll probably do what i did yesterday, sit here and do sweet f**k all. :(

I live in Glasgow, where it never stops raining, so I usually end up watching telly box or going on the interwebs to do stuff like this.

When I used to stay up north in Inverness we used to ride (illegally I might add) in this kick ass warehouse. We'd just tour the town looking for pallets and then build up trials courses inside.

Cops got wise eventually though...

James

Its also raining here :( but what do you expect I live in Inverness ;) . Me and my mates used to ride a big warehouse full of pallets that we kind of broke into (I think the past riders in Inverness rode it many years ago) until it got emptyed :angry: so now I just stay in :(

David.

Edited by David20

I live on a farm, and there's a farm shed/warehouse that we've got so there's about 30 pallets in there nice and dry. Mainly ride on my own with music blasting, but try to get mates down as much as possible. I do ride in the wet sometimes when out and about cause it's a bit of a challenge, and really helps.