New Tattoos

AndyT

That looks f**king awesome Andy, I've been waiting to see what your new piece looked like.

I got my first on Tuesday, the writing I'm sure you've heard about, I'll psot up pics tomorrow as I haven't got my camera on me, it's nothing impressive, but means a lot, won't be look long before I'm tempted to get a body suit ;)

Crappo webcam pic ***

I think that looks awesome Dan :)

could you get a polkadot pattern on your helmet? not that i want to see :$ just wondering if you can tatoo those areas.....

that would really f**king hurt and i don't even want to think about the amount of blood that'd piss out.

the inside of my bicep bled like stuck pig and the skin's a lot thicker there.

I dont reckon you'd get it done over here - they won't usually do soles of feet, palms of hands or faces in this country.

Hey heres one of mine next payday im either get angle wings or in irish celtic Fot those i love i sacrafice not to sure yet. but another part of me wants to start my short sleeve, hmmmm decitions.

IPB Image

Damo...

here we go.......

It means 'imperfect' , well thats the final meaning. The word is 'senza' and is italian for 'without' , the symbol is an alchamist symbol for 'wax' . so we have 'without wax'. When sculptures were made if they had any imperfections they would fill them with wax so therefore, without wax=imperfect. :)

Tattoooooooo....

i have been thinking about it for ages but i just dont know what colour?any idea's people?

That tatoo looks awesome (Y) . Red and some other colours would be cool.

Have a play around on photo shop ;) .

Edited by Jaffacakes

Gota get mine booked up sooooon!

I love the place I'm going to, the people are soooo coool!

Getting a couple done I hope, f**kin expensive but lush!

How much does the inside of bicep hurt? And Andy did you find around your hip area it hurt with the fire lay-dee? I'm getting some dice down there and jus' wondering.

James ^_^."

Time for the reasoning to my tattoo.

Basically, its a line from an old Indian Summer song, "I looked up in heaven, and saw images of angels in the night sky, and this is the moment". It's by far my favourite song of all time, its the most emotional song I've ever heard, and I listen to it whenever I'm down. I actually restrict myself listening to it so I don't get bored. It was also the first proper emo/indie song I heard, and it got me hooked on the genre as a whole.

I also got it to remember all the times when I'm perfectly happy with everything in the world, and just smile for no reason, the best example I can think of is before Christmas, I went to London with my girlfriend, we had been walking about buying stuff etc all day, I was a bit tipsy and we were watching an acoustic band play at a small club and I was cuddling her, "this is the moment". The tattoo's to remember times like that.

IPB Image

Time for the reasoning to my tattoo.

Basically, its a line from an old Indian Summer song, "I looked up in heaven, and saw images of angels in the night sky, and this is the moment". It's by far my favourite song of all time, its the most emotional song I've ever heard, and I listen to it whenever I'm down. I actually restrict myself listening to it so I don't get bored. It was also the first proper emo/indie song I heard, and it got me hooked on the genre as a whole.

I also got it to remember all the times when I'm perfectly happy with everything in the world, and just smile for no reason, the best example I can think of is before Christmas, I went to London with my girlfriend, we had been walking about buying stuff etc all day, I was a bit tipsy and we were watching an acoustic band play at a small club and I was cuddling her, "this is the moment". The tattoo's to remember times like that.

Now that's a proper reason for a tat! Not, "It looks good but I don't know what it means" or some bollocks like that.

my gawd dan you're greasy too !

I think we better banish you from this thread Mr! We don't want you having any accidents now, do we? :wink2:

That looks f**king awesome Andy, I've been waiting to see what your new piece looked like.

I got my first on Tuesday, the writing I'm sure you've heard about, I'll psot up pics tomorrow as I haven't got my camera on me, it's nothing impressive, but means a lot, won't be look long before I'm tempted to get a body suit ;)

Crappo webcam pic ***

f**king respect to you and Andy T for those tattoo's. They look amazing.

I want one I'm just not sure what. I want something like you've got Dan, something kinda reflective but something I won't get tired off. I really like curly stuff so Might pick a phrase which I'm attached to and think means something to me and get the somewhere small like on my peck or something.

Respect anyway.