2006 European Biketrial Championship

BikeTrial Federation

Stuart Matthews is co-ordinating the BikeTrial UK Team for this event. Anyone interested in attending please contact Stuart directly.

The team will be chosen from those who put their name forward by Sunday 19th March 2006; later applicants will be considered if there are places available.

Travel arrangements and costs:-

Ryan Air fly from Stanstead at 1.40pm each day. The cost of leaving on Thursday and returning Monday is currently £56.86. (Ryan Air don't seem to go to Brno from any other airport but other airlines are being checked.) Leaving Thursday would give riders more time to settle down and practise, but there is always the option of flying out on Friday it this is what most people want (arriving about 5.00pm). The organisers have said they they will supply a coach for us to take us to Blansko (only a short trip away). There is a hostel right next to the trials sections which costs about £5 per person each night. If there was a big enough group (25 people plus) then this will keep the cost down.

The competition schedule and full details are available on the BikeTrial UK website.

Team kit will be the same as last year, and must be worn by all riders. Please tell Stuart if you need to order this.

It would be good to say that the UK are European Champions - can we go better than last year?!

I thought stuart had jacked it all in?

• 2 months later...

cant wait!! I hope its as good as last year and worth going to instead of the uci thing in scotland.

whoop

yer last year was good fun. Doesn't seem like theres as many people going as last year though but should still be good.

Anyone know the name of the place where were staying? Haven't heard from stuart for a while.

Don't know what they place that we arte staying in is called but i think that we are all on the sma e flights and stuff me slinger,ash and bazz are coming down in my car though should be a good old weekend i am thinking and the european championships are normally really well organised trials and really good fun can't wait :D