Leeson Fluid 609

Trials Boy

26" is approx 660mm , 24" is approx 609mm and 20" approx 505mm.

Thats where the numbers come from. As for Clear or Fluid, can only assume they are just to describe how to ride it, to clear sections or be fluid.

26" is approx 660mm , 24" is approx 609mm and 20" approx 505mm.

Thats where the numbers come from. As for Clear or Fluid, can only assume they are just to describe how to ride it, to clear sections or be fluid.

Oh right, nice one mate (Y)

Jason wanted me to put up a pic of his lovely new leeson :wub:

IPB Image

yeah levelboss was old and knackered, had a crack under the head tube and had alredy been welded at the bashguard mounts on the chainstays.

This is an alltogether better piece of machinery, and its worth the £400, unlike the alu pieces of sh1t from taiwan which porbs cost about £50 (materials labour and shipping!!) and then you pay koxx £400 and it doesnt last a year.

I say buy British, we're the best engineers in the world, we just dont seem to make much anymore!!

-Andrew

yeah levelboss was old and knackered, had a crack under the head tube and had alredy been welded at the bashguard mounts on the chainstays.

This is an alltogether better piece of machinery, and its worth the £400, unlike the alu pieces of sh1t from taiwan which porbs cost about £50 (materials labour and shipping!!) and then you pay koxx £400 and it doesnt last a year.

I say buy British, we're the best engineers in the world, we just dont seem to make much anymore!!

-Andrew

all my "far east" or what ever frames have outlasted my old leeson...

hobbsie, what are you on about?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...