Dan Swindlehurst

billocks

now then ladies and gentlemen....

i am wondering if any of you know Dan Swindlehurst... if so... i have just been sent this pic over msn saying that this is him on the leeds ride...

i am only posting to get a straight answer... he is claiming that that following pic is him.

if you were on the leeds ride... im sure one of you may of witnessed this... if you did... who is it doing the sidehop?

IPB Image

i know it is hard to make out ... but someone will piont me in the right direction....

cheers for your time,

bill :)

Edited by billocks

Hey,

Yer he says its him, and he sounds like a good lad and he would't really lie. Yer he is getting good (wish i could side hop that high) :P

Steve

EDIT : Just read now 45 " if im wrong but isn't that like benito's sidehop record or possibly higher.

Edited by steve huddo

ok...

i recon (since he is so ace at sidehops) that he might of done that,

but if anyone else has an opinion.... please post it...

cheers,

bill ^_^(Y)

does this really need a whole topic? and i would say thats him, looks like him anyway and hes only little as is the rider. are you jealous or something? :P

dont know if this really required a full topic, ;)

i am not jelouse... just curiouse...

the last video of a side hop he sent me was nothing near that high... thats all. :S

i spose it would make me feel better seeing him do it on video, then i would be able to tell straight away by the style of his sidehops,

keep posting,

bill

Hey,

Yer he says its him, and he sounds like a good lad and he would't really lie. Yer he is getting good (wish i could side hop that high) :P

Steve

EDIT : Just read now 45 " if im wrong but isn't that like benito's sidehop record or possibly higher.

45"? Sidehop record?

If it was I'd be a record breaker. Woop. I knew I'd make it one day :)

Dunno but that sidehop is pretty high, even if he did do it off a Pallet.

I kept getting my tyre on then it popping off without a pallet, but didn't try with one. Not sure if I could of made it. It's around 45" I think though.

:)

IPB Image

:turned:

Its high for a (just) 14 year old... good rider, it is definately him. Good lad and good mate of mine (Y)

But honestly... why did it matter so much to you? Don't you trust Dan's word of mouth? Anyway, definately not worth its own topic...

IPB Image

:turned:

IPB Image

Thought i might as well join.

Deonn, your doing that sidehop again, just to make sure it wasnt a 1 off (Y)

Like Gaz said, it aint big off the pallet, nothing to get into a hissie fit over, Billocks(cut your hair off!) :shifty: