Dan Swindlehurst

billocks

meh who cares, you could have at least put up a decent quality picture, i hate it when people use video screen shots. its a dece sidehop, but not as high as some are saying :P. its definately NOT 45 anyway, maybe without the pallet. which makes it about 39 with the pallet.

sorry....but it was the shit screenshot that pissed me off.

but good sidehop, for a 14 year old

he doesnt look to make it though chimpy or you would have shown the whole video. I can see he easily makes 9 pallets......which is the second one. BUT the first one, he doenst make, look how much his rear tyre slipping off :)

it is big, but i dont think he makes it.....

Thats mad.Are those palets smaller than english ones because 8 blue is 50 inch and 1 pallet is bout 6 n abit.So 10 is 62inch and abit :S .

8 PROPER blue pallets is closer to 52" i think :P..........so i found out when i tried, well they are 6.5" thick pretty much. so 10 is high, BUT HE DOESNT MAKE IT :P imo, because why would they have stopped it if he had made it, he slipped down, i will eat my shorts if someone proves me wrong.

he does make 9 pretty piss though at the end of that clip

8 PROPER blue pallets is closer to 52" i think :P..........so i found out when i tried, well they are 6.5" thick pretty much. so 10 is high, BUT HE DOESNT MAKE IT :P imo, because why would they have stopped it if he had made it, he slipped down, i will eat my shorts if someone proves me wrong.

he does make 9 pretty piss though at the end of that clip

http://www.dailymotion.com/chimpy/video/69285

I know it s not the blue one... :(

but here he make it :lol:

Dunno what everyones complaing about, I only wish I could sidehop that high.

Highest i've done is 37 :$ but then again I never practice them cus I hate sidehops.

So well done that man, forking high in my opinion!! (Y)

Word..that sidehop of benitos is 2 palletes heigher then anyone in this topic has done, so stop punkin bitches :P

:P i have done 50 so that makes it only one pallet - meh meh meh meh meh :ermm::blink::huh:

nah but its high whatever it is, apparantly craig lee scott has done 55" up a wall, damon watsons done 54" (on a stock, which is harder)

ta

ben

i bet 2 thirds of the people on this forum can't get that high either, but on the net you can say what you want and not have to prove it.

where's the praise for the lad? all anyone seems to care about on here is their personal rep and how good they look compaired to others.

Its high for a (just) 14 year old... good rider, it is definately him. Good lad and good mate of mine (Y)

But honestly... why did it matter so much to you? Don't you trust Dan's word of mouth? Anyway, definately not worth its own topic...

i do now... at first (cos hes friendly and likes havin a laugh) i thought he was messin with me,

it wasnt really worth the topic, sorry :closedeyes:

but still i think it was worth posting cos he is gettin fookin amazing at sidehops :blink: ... i wish i could do that B)

anyone got any more pics of themselves sidehoppin that wall?.. wanna see some cool shots thats all ^_^

thank you and sorry for wasting your time,

bill :$

i do now... at first (cos hes friendly and likes havin a laugh) i thought he was messin with me,

it wasnt really worth the topic, sorry :closedeyes:

but still i think it was worth posting cos he is gettin fookin amazing at sidehops :blink: ... i wish i could do that B)

anyone got any more pics of themselves sidehoppin that wall?.. wanna see some cool shots thats all ^_^

thank you and sorry for wasting your time,

bill :$

I`l get one on the weekend if it`s not raining on sundy.