Dj Ride. May 13th, Which Is A Saturday!

Il see if i can get insured on the chevy van for the weekend (Y) that would be interesting!

Huge sound system, so can be hooked up as well as a PA if theres a DJ or something, can ferry a few peeps around.

No hopping on the roof though, chavs have already dented the fibreglass roof by climbing on it :angry: .

Oh yes.

So, Mr Porter...............................................Are you bringing Martyn?

I like the sound of the chevy van. I'll try to sort out a Dj or summit if thats coming. Either that or we'll hook up and do a live gig. Maybe do the whole party thing on the common and notify all the relevant authorities. Could be a giggle.

Yeah! Shaping up nicely.

Jon.

Indeed! after the ride is porb much better idea lol.

The original idea is to have the main party on the Sunday night after the ride; but then people may have work in the morning etc.

The Saturday evening party is just for those that wanna come down the night before and have a good laugh.

I am giving this careful consideration mind... and I am thinking of moving the main ride to the Saturday, have the party, then on the Sunday...

Have the memorial ride for Deej, which could maybe be a smaller group of people who wish to ride on that day.

I'll have a think over a beer, and see what kinda responce I get from you guys.

Jon.

Il see if i can get insured on the chevy van for the weekend (Y) that would be interesting!

Huge sound system, so can be hooked up as well as a PA if theres a DJ or something, can ferry a few peeps around.

No hopping on the roof though, chavs have already dented the fibreglass roof by climbing on it :angry: .

Yes oli! Could i have a lift mate? :P

I am soo up for this! I'll bring a camera and ... wait for it ... a video camera!

Joel.

Things I remember from last year:

Jon (Shrewsbury) hanging on to me for dear life whilst stood on top of a garage trying to get the nuts up to drop to the fridge.

Chai riding without any shoes on and losing rather a lot of hair.

Lee slamming the bonnet of his car and both headlights simultaneously smashing.

And that was about it........

You know I'm there Jon, and looking forward to it. (Y)

Rich

As I say, I was pretty drunk, I thought it was both headlights, meh.

So let me get this straight..... Just been looking at dates and I'm a little confused. the 14th is a friday. Are we partying and riding on the Friday (14th) or on the Saturday (15th), as I'm not really sure I follow..... :huh:

Rich

EDIT: My bad, was looking at the wrong month in the calender......

Edited by karsonlevoret

Cool; Looks like we may have ourselves a little bit of a do on the go here... (Y)

I've mailed Mr Ashton abbout the ride, and he seems interested. (Y)

So... Its all go on the Portsmouth front. Just to get you guys to list your names, and roughly how many people are gonna make the trip. Can see if we could make this into a bigger ride than last year!

74 to beat then............. :blink:

Jon