Dj Ride. May 13th, Which Is A Saturday!

If you have a party on sunday, people will have school/college/work/uni the next day...

who gives a flying fu<k about going into uni still pissed? i know i sure dont ;)

freddys just annoyed because mummy wont let him stay out after 8 because hes got school the next day!

wheres the party being held john?

Morning all.

Ok, swiftly moving on, like the winds across some desert island after a nuclear attack.....

I think the party should be on the Saturday night in order that everyone can enjoy the ride / party...

But, in the interest of keeping this day in the memory of Deej, I feel a few of us may well want to ride the Sunday; even if it is only for a short while.....

So.......................................................

Now I need to know;

1/ How many people are gonna be coming down for the party and ride, and how many of you need places to crash... and I mean a place that you can literally curl into the corner following a few chosen beers / spirits, and rest your weary little eyes til you awaken with a hangover in the morning and I start kicking people out. :P

2/ I also need to know whom, if any of you, will be coming down the day before the ride. I.e. the Friday evening.....

Right, off to beat another Chav with a small pizza... :P

Laterzzz

Jon.

This sounds like the best reason possible to make a journey across the country. Not only do we get to have an absolute beast of a ride and what sounds like a pretty mental party but to do it all in the fond memory of DJ then it has to be considered an absolute must i feel. (Y)

Ive been in discussion with a few other local chaps and the rest of the MrSuave massive about this and its agreed that we are all gonna make the trip down on saturday morning, ride hard and party harder then head back on sunday. theyll be at least 4 of us and possiblly more, if any one has a spare shed we can inhabit saturday night it would be much appreciated?? :blink:

and finally, i just want to say that anyone found bitching or being a dick on this occasion will be punished by the man with the big bat :D

MrSuave

Hhhhmmm

Sounds like the Broadstairs massive are forgetting who's organising this ride... :-

Yes lads, the more the merrier, but no one is gonna be batting people; In fact, there isn't gonna be any trouble from anyone... Or I let my ex missus loose. :P

Hahahahahahahahaha

Ben, Karlsoneverett... and anyone else.. add me to MSN and chat about the over night say etc.

I cannot promise everyone, as the house i'm in now isn't too huge... But... I may be able to sleep a few around the place.

Thinking of a party either on the beach, or the common, or maybe I'll link this party to another one and have the biggest laugh known to mankind. Trying to arrange some slit peas too... If you get my drift.. Can't have a full on sausage fest 'eh.. :ermm:

Bring it on!

Jon

Hhhhmmm

Sounds like the Broadstairs massive are forgetting who's organising this ride... :-

Yes lads, the more the merrier, but no one is gonna be batting people; In fact, there isn't gonna be any trouble from anyone... Or I let my ex missus loose. :P

Hahahahahahahahaha

Ben, Karlsoneverett... and anyone else.. add me to MSN and chat about the over night say etc.

I cannot promise everyone, as the house i'm in now isn't too huge... But... I may be able to sleep a few around the place.

Thinking of a party either on the beach, or the common, or maybe I'll link this party to another one and have the biggest laugh known to mankind. Trying to arrange some slit peas too... If you get my drift.. Can't have a full on sausage fest 'eh.. :ermm:

Bring it on!

Jon

Please please have the party on Sat night, me, prawn, bigman, Rich (kalrson...), Tic, Charel, Whiteboy, Ask Kennard and his sister will all make it worth your while :)

Edited by derf

Good marnin'!

Well, that sounds promising.... ;)

The ride, and party are now moved to the Saturday in order that the whole thing is to run smoothly for those that have work etc....

For those of us that wish to show their respect to Deej; we'll ride on the Sunday and have a smaller gathering to show respect. :)

Off to throw a pizza at a chav again...

Laterzzzzzz

saturday sounds best all round john, as ultimately, people are busy during the week, meaning there are always going to be lots of people who cant detract from their friday/monday routine....

making the ride on saturday and party saturday night is going to cater best for everyones needs really.......