Your Favret Britis Comp Rider

wellsey

not british i know but kita (sp?) the japanese rider is un f**kin believable. makes even the likes of savage and slinger look harsh and a bit sloppy...

you've got to see him ride to really appreciate it, i'd even say he's smoother than benito and cesar, he's one inspiring rider to watch...

1st learn to spell mate, your nearly 15 and you can't spell favourite (if you spell it like that lol)

2nd ben savage

3rd why does it have to be british comp rider because i bet there are lots of people who would say craig lee scott if it was british rider insted of british comp rider!

keith

Hi, i think Duncan Shaw is really good (sorry if i've spelt his name wrong). He has a really nice riding style and isn't afraid to go big.

Thanks from Stuart. (Y)

P.S. Ewannnn Ben Travis rides 26" not 20"

Edited by mini

Hey ,

i really like Duncan Shaws riding so smooth and it looks like he has done the line a thousand times when i last seen him ride , knows exactly were to go and how to get there (Y)

Yes i know Ben Travis is a 26'' rider but he is still my favourite 26'' rider VERY smooth and is always having a laugh and keeping everyone happy (Y) TOP BLOKE

Cheers

Jaf :deej:

Edited by mr_chisholm

Robbie Peacock, just cos he is so young and he always put 100% effort into his riding. a lad to watch in the future for sure (Y)

there are a few i seen at Tyke Trial which i respect. Wayne of course for being so cheery and laid back about it. IOLO as he never gives up and a few others which i cant think of the names of. So many top names these days take it so so serious and IMO the sport is about being laid back and taking it in your stride, like i say only IMO

Also Welsey, your topic said to state why, can i just ask what is your reason for savage?

Edited by fruitbat

Robbie Peacock, just cos he is so young and he always put 100% effort into his riding. a lad to watch in the future for sure (Y)

there are a few i seen at Tyke Trial which i respect. Wayne of course for being so cheery and laid back about it. IOLO as he never gives up and a few others which i cant think of the names of. So many top names these days take it so so serious and IMO the sport is about being laid back and taking it in your stride, like i say only IMO

Also Welsey, your topic said to state why, can i just ask what is your reason for savage?

because he is a smooth rider and he gets the results and is just a great rider

stweart (Y)

1st learn to spell mate, your nearly 15 and you can't spell favourite (if you spell it like that lol)

2nd ben savage

3rd why does it have to be british comp rider because i bet there are lots of people who would say craig lee scott if it was british rider insted of british comp rider!

keith

You mean all craigs bummers?????????

Without badmouthing him or trying to take anything away from his huge riding its just not a style of riding I like and it represents pure 20" street trials...........

Back to topic, has to be Waynio for being 100% commited to the sport yet still being able to have a laugh with everyone at comps AND WIN the british champs......

Bucky