Waynio Caisso Pictures.

Waynio

How long have koxx had that intro to their site? I really like that, Benito going up an escalator on the handrails hahaa! Nice pictures aswell, I thought Wayne had a Pink Xen now?

he thinks its bad luck so doesnt wear it now BAHAHAHAHAHA... he looks/looked to gay in it anyways... if he was totally masculin/straight it would have worked... but what with him being slightly gay it made him look to gay... see what im working with...

i didnt post this topic by the way... its just facked.

Caisso is awesum (Y) love it, well its all of 10mm shorter but i cant really feel much of a difference.it rides literally the same as my belaey did :S altho it was a little bit weird having the top tube stand higher, in other works "b*ll*x" closer to top tube took me about half hour to figure out after id had a good arguement with my stem, then hit mesen on the top tube (we were pleasantyl introduced!!!!)

yes i do think that the Xen (pink) is/was bad luck for me, 2months riding and 2 quite harsh injuries something i need to put in the past and forget ASAP! so i went back to the trust worthy Camo Xen. want a new white one, but with my new "Hex" will be around soon. thats £50 very similar to the Xen. il put a post up on that in trials chat though (Y):)

that intro to the koxx site has been on for a week or two, its well funny, i want to mek a vid to that music/song :P

i think the thing that adds to my caisso's looks are the illuminous rims, it makes it stand out a bit, but with the frame toned down, i think thats where its going, dark coloured bikes with bright rims :P minta.

cheers for the feedback guys. will have some more on there soon too, some more galleries. got a few more shoots with alex to do. but il put a link up when they have been uploaded to the koxx site.

i dont know what has happened to this post but i did write a bit and put links in for you to get to the pictures. :S its all goen a bit weird.

oh and for you porter you should know weather im gay or not, who was looking after you "closely" in barce B) hahahaha. you were so sick after that passionate night werent you???? :P

Waynio.............................

club card - hand is mint!!!! its getting there but im only probably @ 50% fitness and flexibility with it. its still knakerd.

hopefully catch up with you and your bro soon. add me to MSN waynio1@hotmail.com

take it easy.

Waynio.....................

i did put in the "original" post alex, the links and who had taken them AND even saying that your a "PRO" it just didnt put the original post in the thread for some reason :S

Which is pic8? the hook thing???? i can actually hook that from that position to guard and probs to back wheel :) i will try film it, if someone will hold the camera, unless i can find a tri-pod.

just to put in as my first post in the thread should have been as i saved it to the comp cos it was acting all weird, here it is:

Waynio Caisso Pictures

Pictures are professionally taken by Alex Richardson who run/runs Matchbox Films and is on here as that too. His site is:

On The Edge Site

As well as just "theforgemusic.com" which is his band. (Y):)

Just thought i would share alex's wealth of picture taking with you.

Was first proper ride on the Caisso after getting it back end of 2weeks ago.

Waynio..........................

no reason at all. im able to use what im comfortable with and i like the zoo forks. even though those pictured are echo urban forks.

i like the 1 piece steerer design

FRENCH KEYBOARDS SUCK!!!!!

i cant do any emoticons cos i cant find necessary key!!!!!

Waynio..........................