Ghetto 24" Px Zebber

Brian Bleech

I felt it deserved its own topic subforum

yo! how long is joo gowna be bustin' out some tight as shit on that ghetto ride brotha?! *-insert high pitched gansta snigger here-*

peace out G.

Edited by RicH_87

this picture doesn't do it justice. me and kev realised there were quite a few trends hidden within the bike... random patches of pink, an uncontrollable sticker addiction being satisfied, dents, stratches, dog poo on both tyres, the list goes on... if there was a bike trials museum this bike defo wouldn't go unnoticed! mike can now silence anyone who says they can't ride because of a poor set-up!

fair play matey

my leeson has cracked above the brake mount, so is been sent to clive this week for repair, respray and a few other bits :)

Honestly it rides alright (Lewis preferred it to my leeson :S and Boon hated it, everyone else just laughed :turned: ) but i don't notice the low bb for street stuff (its relative anyway) plus i have 5mm extra spacers than my leeson and havea ton of cockpit room which helps. It decent on the back wheel and i could do pretty much everything i could do on my leeson and I did some new stuff. :) so ..yeh its all good :D

as for the back brake, its a dna brake plate i stole off my crusier, held on with metal plate/bolts at top and zipties to stop moving side to side (ish) - gonna put jubelie clips instead of zipties though...

[attachmentid=2880]

oh yeah its a roox stem, fantastic stems really but dodgy colours :P

headset i dodgy, bearings don't fit properly in cup. The tensioner is a mix of my leeson one and a dmr sts and the left hand crank kept coming loose for some reason :huh:

um..thats it i think

Mike

post-683-1142859383_thumb.jpg

Hahah i done that with a saracen frame when my ashton was being welded up for the second time.

Mine was much more ghetto, the bb was so low u could balance by putting the pedal on the ground, anybody who saw it in oxford will remember.... :S