My Ashton Mod

bikerdude2006fr

Yeah dosnt look to bad actually, alot nicer than the one you can buy complete, but the front end looks really high (higher than mine :S ) and you should replace the masking tape on the top tube with some zipties or something.

Rides Sweet, especially now its got monty risers and stem (Y) the masking tape was only temperary, was waiting for dad to get home to give me some zip ties! yeah the fron end is a little high because of a realy annoying piece o nthe fork.... and probably because of the crappy bootom of the range onza bar and stem!

Yeah paul that would be ace if one of the little clips that holds the pad in hadnt snapped off.....

But hey, its going to be going into storage :P well just lying in the garage soon, will be building up the koxx level boos soon, cant be doing with the rear vee mounts!! evo adapters should be killed!!!

I thought it had masking tape on the frame because of the way the top tube goes fat to thin, the cable ties would just slide down the frame. :ermm: Oh well and as someone said whats with the fat bit of metal hanging off the downtube, Looks stupid as fook! :blink: Rest of it looks alright though :)

I really like it, WHere did you get it from, do you have any exact geo?

Bought the frame off my cousin, who got it frame only from a bike shop! I think they split up a full bike for him. And i can find a geo if you guys tell me where i am meant to measure to and from ect (Y)

Bought the frame off my cousin, who got it frame only from a bike shop! I think they split up a full bike for him. And i can find a geo if you guys tell me where i am meant to measure to and from ect (Y)

He got it from air valley cycles i think, not sure though. :turned:

What cranks are they??

Edited by Sir-GU-Murphy