Nice Pic Of My Bike

JT!

i like the way the rim tapes match the onza graphics on the frame.....

where the hell did you find tape that colour?

dont you remeber that huge topic where everyone was sending off for free samples from gaffer? i think you can get every colour ever imagined.

where the hell did you find tape that colour?

I'll set the sence, just tried a pathetic sidehop up a few steps and somehow managed to get a pinch flat. So i was walking home wishing i had some luminous tape to put in while i had the tyre off, and there it was right in front of me. It was marking off some car parking spaces where cars wern't supose to park in, so i took it. I go some tape and car got spaces. Everyones a winner. :D

is taken in staithes?!! ant been there for while, remember it being orite on those sea defences. nice bike too

Sure is! It's ok there, but it's not quite as good as Runswick Bay (2 miles down the road). Mind you though Staithes has got some better gaps across the path that were slightly out of my range if you know what i mean.

(Y)

if jt took this pic again, you would see fluid gushing out of the lever :P

Nah, aparently it normal for a really tiny bit to dribble out. Just like you ejaculating Mat. :P

Looks great, but how come your rotor has loads more holes than my mono trials? Is it a newer version?

Different rotor sises?

Edited by JT!

Nah, aparently it normal for a really tiny bit to dribble out. Just like you ejaculating Mat. :P

Different rotor sises?

Well mine is 180mm, yours looks about 160mm. The holes are a different shape anyway. :blink:

I assume tarty was saying it was a new style, i suppose its to stop them snapping.

Edited by Hobnobs