The Good Old Days

shucksmith1

THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!!!

JUST CAUSE YOU WERE BORN IN '91' OR '92' DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE A 90s KID.

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU COULD REMEMBER SOME OF THE ORIGINAL SIMPSONS.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A BRITISH 90s KID IF...

YOU CAN SING THE RAP TO "THE FRESH PRINCE OF BELL AIR"

YOU'VE WORN LEGGINGS AND FELT COOL.

YOU USED TO LOVE PLAYING WITH YOUR "PUPPY IN MY POCKETS"

YOU REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY WORTH GETTING UP ON A SATURDAY MORNING TO WATCH LIVE & KICKING OR SM:TV.

YOU HAD A HUGE FRINGE AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CHILDHOOD.

YOU REMEMBER READING AND WATCHING "GOOSEBUMPS"

YOU TOOK PLASTIC CARTOON LUNCH BOXES TO SCHOOL.

YOU KNOW THE WORDS FROM THE SHAKEY JAKE MILKSHAKE ADVERTS

YOU REMEMBER THE CRAZE OF YO-YOS AND TAMAGOTCHI'S

YOU STILL GET THE URGE TO SAY "NOT" AFTER EVERY SENTENCE.

NOT.

YOU KNEW THAT KIMBERLY, THE PINK RANGER, AND TOMMY, THE GREEN RANGER WERE MEANT TO BE.

YOU COLLECTED POKEMON CARDS.

YOU PLAYED AND/OR COLLECTED POGS.

YOU HAD A WEIRD ALIEN THAT LIVED IN GOOEY STUFF IN A PLASTIC 'POD' AND THOUGHT IF YOU STUCK

2 BACK TO BACK THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY!

YOU WATCHED THE ORIGINAL POSTMAN PAT, FIREMAN SAM AND NINJA TURTLES.

YIKES PENCILS WERE THE BEST!-WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?

YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE NEW BEANIE BABIES WERE ALWAYS SOLD OUT

YOU GOT YOUR MUM TO BUY 'BN' BISCUITS

YOU USED TO WEAR THOSE STICK ON EARRINGS, NOT ONLY ON YOUR EARS BUT AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES.

YOU KNOW THE MACERENA BY HEART.

"TALK TO THE HAND" ENOUGH SAID.

YOU REMEMBER THE TIME BEFORE LITERACY AND NUMERACY HOUR EXISTED.

YOU THOUGHT BRAIN FROM "PINKEY AND THE BRAIN" WOULD FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

YOU REMEMBER BUM BAGS.

YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ON FUN HOUSE

YOU COLLECTED TAZOS.

2 WORDS FOR YOU 'SPICE GIRLS'

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO MANY MEMORIES !!!

Bloody hell mate

Saying all that stuff has bought back tonnes of memory's

Back in the days before i even knew trials existed

I remember doing all of those things.....except the leggings part......but me and mates always used to pull my footy socks right up so they would look like leggings though...LOL

They were some good times :D

Thanks for the memories

Ben

Edited by munch8987

Where can we buy "BN'S" from I want more of them. I loved them. I did/remember/experienced/are still doing about 90% if the stuff there lol.

I don't think that you can buy them any more (N) me and my mate were just talking about them in school the other day, They were the best.

I remember most of them things, The aliens were great i thought.

Thanks Allen.

There is a new version of BNs, I think they're called Faces by McVities. They obviously won't be as good. BN's tasted disgusting with obviously 'cheap as they come' chocolate.

Anyone remember 'Witches Brew' chewing gum?

YOU'VE WORN LEGGINGS AND FELT COOL.

YOU HAD A WEIRD ALIEN THAT LIVED IN GOOEY STUFF IN A PLASTIC 'POD' AND THOUGHT IF YOU STUCK

2 BACK TO BACK THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY!

YOU USED TO WEAR THOSE STICK ON EARRINGS, NOT ONLY ON YOUR EARS BUT AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES.

er - where the hell did you grow up ?

Haha great topic. I remember all but the earrings lol. My dad use to tease me when I had all the power rangers’ stuff (I still have) and he knew I wanted to be green ranger and he said I cant be I have to be pink ranger so I cried. Then white came out and he said I can be green now and he is white I also cried. I still have my pokemon cards all the shiny haha. Pogs were immense I liked the little cave man thingy. And yes I did try and get the aliens to have babies.

God they were fun days. (Y)

i think im gona win this one jaffa man i had a ralighe street wolf. it had all this plastic covering to make it look like a motor bike and this thing that made loads of sounds on the handle bars.

matt

I always wanted one of them but I had a blue&yellow raleigh burner instead

anyone else remember rough riders? little cars with knobbly tyres that ran off a single AA battery. I had an A-team van

i think im gona win this one jaffa man i had a ralighe street wolf. it had all this plastic covering to make it look like a motor bike and this thing that made loads of sounds on the handle bars.

matt

:o oh my god i had one of them tryed to do and endo on it a few yrs ago and it flipped me straight over the bars :$

i can remember being out on a bike ride with my dad and sister i was at the back and fell of cracked my knee on the kerb and just laid there pressing all the different buttons trying to get attention from my dad who was off. the buttons were going

*pow pow*

*grrrrrrrrr*

*ping ping*

lmao lol BACK IN THE DAY!

Street Wolf's were for posh kids. Those in the know had Raleigh Burners! Including me. And a Raleigh Mustang, Lizard, or Activator.

Remember when the cool mountain bikes had wheel disc covers? And Muddy Fox paw prints on them!

Or discussions in the playground about which would be cooler to go on, Knightmare or Fun House.

Oh, and they don't make Wispas any more! :( I have, however, met Timmy Mallet when he was cool, not at some post-ironic Student Union event. :)

:) I remeber :)

Did any one use to watch beetle borgs or mask rider?? :-

Mask rider? I remember MASK. A friend has the secret volcano lair playset, and I was so jealous. Pole Position was cool too, but the one I saw sometimes was Jason and the somethings. It had a plant in it that tried to crush the cars in it's roots, but the cars had huge circular saws on the roofs.

There was the motorbike version of Airwolf (*coolest theme tune ever*) but I can't remember what that was called.

Perhaps you're only old school if you watched Challenge Anneka!