Coustellier St. Blaise!

Janson

full bike pic up, cheers mr cal.

endohopper: it's a fresh products tensioner, with some spacers i got custom made for my surly cog..

the chain was a bit loose yeah, but was fixed. i've had better tensioners to be honest, this keeps slacking off after a while.

Your bike is too nice Robert I'm coming down there to steel it some night so bewaaaare! :lol:

If I would complain which is always fun I'd change the fork, I'm not that fond of those kinds. How do you like the Big betty? Thinking about getting one when my minion is finito cause it's much lighter.

Your bike is too nice Robert I'm coming down there to steel it some night so bewaaaare! :lol:

If I would complain which is always fun I'd change the fork, I'm not that fond of those kinds. How do you like the Big betty? Thinking about getting one when my minion is finito cause it's much lighter.

I agree, but that's a personal thing, i've never like that style of fork from day one...

Hi,I like cousts (thats y ive got one) but i dont like the stickers or the whole spec of that bike to be honest.

Clarky

lol it's like the perfect spec.

err yeah i know that the forks are ugly, but they're working pretty nicely. i'd like something silver and curved like echo forks, but my urbans were creaky bastards.

the 'betty is pretty nice. taller and lighter than maxxis, but still very very grippy. i like it lots.

full bike pic up, cheers mr cal.

endohopper: it's a fresh products tensioner, with some spacers i got custom made for my surly cog..

the chain was a bit loose yeah, but was fixed. i've had better tensioners to be honest, this keeps slacking off after a while.

Tension it upwards!! go on you know you want to. Either that or clamp your rear wheel like a b*****d, seems to have kept mine in the same place even wghen i land on it.

i can't use up-tension on it, tried with both 18:15 and 16:14, just won't.

The bash is indeed a janson one-off. Made it last summer, works really well.. Hard anodised too! :)

the thing is, i've had this frame for 18-20 months or something now. I love it to bits but i think i'm getting bored of it. i guess it'll crack soon anyway..

Dunno. Ashton? :P

Nah i seriously have no clue. Well, basically, I don't want anything over 1100, preferrably little or no bb rise, and something not produced by deng.

But I'm planning on keeping her forever, makes it easier.

Zip ties, like soldering wire around the spoke crosses, theoretically makes the wheel stiffer. These just snap if they're stressed much, so I put them on just for a laugh. They're the same colours and order as the UCI banners. :turned: