Ads New Toxsin 1

merseytrial

YEahhhh!! This is me new beast. Im improving well fast on it. Im cant understand why Im kickin me self for not buildin in up much sooner..

Soon I want to get smaller rock-ring, White Industry freewheel and new echo rim on the back. Check out the front wheel!! Its sickly light with a viz rear rim with on of the ina walls cut off it ;)

Yay fun fun fun :turned::) This is guna be the best suma yet!

adam

stays pic

post-1529-1143538757_thumb.jpg

post-1529-1143538844_thumb.jpg

her frontal view

with flash on

Nice one Adam, decent cranks for a change. Don't get all this rear-rim-on-the-front-stuff though... makes bikes look they've got tractor wheels.

Yeah man but i can run meag low psi and still have a firm tyre. Its well sable for frot wheel stuff. When u stop hiding cum out 4 ride dudeo

ad

post-1529-1143538991_thumb.jpg

post-1529-1143539100_thumb.jpg

Edited by shop@merseytrial

Sounds ace rim that mate. Lukin forward to seein it. Badnew abou tthe bhead docks ... The police said to us if they catch us there on more time we will have to go to court. All this blair azbo shit is really messin up this country. Im moving to switzerland before I get locked up for trial riding.

l8ta,

adam

Yeah, lets all move to Switzerland. Big mountains there to play on.

The docks things was ridiculous, really pissed me off. The Police won't do themselves any favours carrcourt ying on like that... they should look for the real criminals...

When we got stopped at the peirhead, The police had normal clothes on and actually waited for us to tap the wall. I though they was just tourists or sumthink. Then when we jumped off they decided to take our bikes and issue £80 fine. On the ticket they put we where causing alarm harrasment and distress. When I asked why they where putting that the little smug gimp said they can answer more questions at the cells. I carnt wait to see the cunstable in court if it even gets that far ;) If any one is causing alarm harrasment and distress its them tw*ts

adam

Echo and Koxx rear rims are double skinned inside, like a D521 and most other rims. There's the bit with holes in for the spokes, and then the extra skin with big holes to fit the spoke-nipples through. All Ads done is cut this bit out, so it's single skinned. Doesn't affect the sidewalls at all.