Long Toxsin Mod (first Ever Built Up) :d

CBProductions

Are those toxsin forks? I didn't realise they had the brake mount on the back like koxx's if so....

Looks pretty nice, I think it's a fair bit nicer than the smaller one, and I like the fact you can get the long in baremetal, tis very nice indeed.

Edit: Is there just the one cable guide on the top tube? Looks like It could do with one or two more but I can see how that would be a problem on that frame owards the headtube. Cable guides on the side could result in one twatting their knee as I did on an old giant frame.....

Nice (Y)

Edit: you have put tastefull component colours on it too, one more thumbs up (Y) Those 'pimp' GU's and Zoo's don't float my boat in the slightest.

Edited by jake1516

Am I blind, or are you just going REALLY UCI? :P

Did they lose the "Comedy over-size downtube machine" at the Toxsin factory too? They've finally made them non-gash ;) If all trials frames came in blue, and I had knees that allowed me to ride them, I'd be as happy as a pig in shit.

Yes they are available now :D hence me having one , if you speak to the bloke above , heres the pics of the raw metal one which I nearly got to go with the green on my bike.

From my little ride on the way home it just feels sooo nice , comfortable and light but stiff and strong as well. Will go riding this evening and try and get a little bit of footage for y'all (Y)

[attachmentid=3285]

[attachmentid=3286]

[attachmentid=3287]

Am I blind, or are you just going REALLY UCI? :P

Did they lose the "Comedy over-size downtube machine" at the Toxsin factory too? They've finally made them non-gash ;) If all trials frames came in blue, and I had knees that allowed me to ride them, I'd be as happy as a pig in shit.

I'll get you a pig costume and some poo if you really get that excited and im sure ebay has once done knees :):P

post-4625-1143650421_thumb.jpg

post-4625-1143650447_thumb.jpg

post-4625-1143650460_thumb.jpg

looks nice ! and id buy one if i knew it would ride just as nice with a shorter fork....... with ethe toxsin ones it looks to have a fair bit of bb rise but....... toxsin forks are pretty long arn't they :ermm:

nice bike though :lol:

Oh well. Since it's now online I might as well post mine up here aswell. Sorry, if you want the thread by yourself?

[attachmentid=3319]

http://83.170.72.216/~trials/forum/index.p...lbum&album=1416

I'll very soon get some video clips and a fair few riding pics for you, been a bit busy rescently...

Nah man share the love that the toxsin frame has to give :P , wow shattered just got in from a long get out and walked in to my baby blue bike just sat there screaming ride me :P