How Old Are You?

Jared

Hi,

Ive been trying to convince my dad it isnt just kids that do bike trials and that older people do it to.I suppose the best way to prove it is by everyone putting down the age.So if everyone posts there age it would be helpful.Please be honest.

Anyone under 6 or over 50 gets a mars bar of me.

EDIT:Oh yeah im 14

Edited by Jared

Hi,

Ive been trying to convince my dad it isnt just kids that do bike trials and that older people do it to.I suppose the best way to prove it is by everyone putting down the age.So if everyone posts there age it would be helpful.Please be honest.

Anyone under 6 or over 50 gets a mars bar of me.

16, Tell your Dad about Martin Ashton and other riders who practically started the whole sport off. They are still riding today and riding well.

ye ot pi hes like 40 odd he still rides deng from zoo he is about 60 and he still rides and im 13 (Y)

You'd be surprised that Deng is farely young. Those pictures that were posted on the forum a while back wasn't of Deng. Dengs in his 20's. I doubt a 60 year old man could bunny hop 53 inch to backwheel.