How Old Are You?

Jared

13 been riding for just ove a year now im 14 in november (Y)

Where the youngest out of everyone so far.Yey go us! Hmmm is this a good or bad thing.Suppose its a good thing we have more time to practice and get better :shifty:

Where the youngest out of everyone so far.Yey go us! Hmmm is this a good or bad thing.Suppose its a good thing we have more time to practice and get better :shifty:

lol what a good feeling.but i know plenty of people who are younger ie robbie peacock 8 ;)B)

Stevie Baia was riding trials from the age of 4. I think in Evolve, he was 5, wasn't he? Can't remember it too well though.

Anyway, I'm 19. Martyn Ashton's 32 though, and still a successful, half-decently paid demo rider and bike company owner. Put that in your Dad's pipe and get him to smoke it.

Rumour has it that Hans Rey pre-dates the wheel too, so he's gonna be dragging the average age up too...

I'm 18.

I think if we avergaed the ages we'd get about 14/15. Yes, older people do ride, but using Martin Aston for an example is a bit daft, after all he get paid for it and it is his life.

About 19 I could imagine a lot of people come off trials, no matter what you say now with the 'I'll do this forever' stuff, how many hobbies have you had before that you thought you'd do forever.

People do grow up, and I don't mean that in an insulting way. When your 18 with a job, car, girlfriend (or boyfriend if you're on the wrong bus) and you go out with mates and get hammered most weekends, trials sort of takes a back seat.

A good 80% of this forum won't be riding in 5 years time.

19 , 20 in september 19th :D , I will be envolved in riding somehow til im very old it's just something that lives with you I guess. Got a big career advancment to do in the next two/three years though which might effect riding a little.

We share birthdays! Woo! Im 19 on the 19th. (Y)

19/09/06 is a monday though...