New Koxx

Walleee

Quite like it..... i don't think it would really make much difference though. Just seems rather pointless. I think the carbon thing in trials is a dangerous because of the way we use the bikes, and once there is a deepish scratch in it, it would get very weak.

Fair play to them for trying it out, but it would definately give me the willys about riding hard on it.

Plus the old frame was perfectly good - it wasn't a levelboss, it was the first XTP just slightly customised for Kenny, and it rides really nicely.

sexy sexy much likee bikeee. howevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa koxx are going to charge about the same as it would cost to buy a small tropical island.

hahaha!

so true...

why do they charge sooooooo much for somthing that costs soo little to make? :$

i really dont understand it >_<

nice piccy.

bil ^_^

hahaha!

so true...

why do they charge sooooooo much for somthing that costs soo little to make? :$

i really dont understand it >_<

nice piccy.

bil ^_^

it's called making money

sorry but to be honest thats what there in this business for to make money.

thats in my opinion so no one shout at me.

other than that looks great

a reliable source informed me that the levelboss frames come out of the factory for just 60dollars each. now even if thats without stickers (that would meke it a t pro :P ) then its going to cost 65 at most. levelboss frames retail at what? best part of 400 quid isnt it?

Maybe Dominique felt a little bad after just giving Kenny Belaey a sprayed up Levelboss as a signature frame last time? :P

The frame is nothing like a levelboss... i've had mine for nine months now and its going strong. The geometry is verging on perfect to be honest. I dont recall anyone having rode it and not liked it.

Anyway, new one looks the dog's dangly's, give it some matching white forks and i may just jizz in my pants.

ye im hoping to have one of the first production models.

ye i think being careful with the top tube is the idea. but if you watch how kenny rides and how smooth and precise he is it doesnt make a difference to him, if you fall off and smash it its obviosly going to give somewehre BUT it does look like it would be possible to replace the top tube, as at the back junction (nice pimp forged bit) the tube is fed through. i just cant wait to get hold of mine.

steel is very hard to stiffend as much as alloy and carbon BUT it would be another "idea/innovation" to do it with steel. tell him i have some pace carbon forks :Plol!!!!

Waynio..........................

yes its 1080mm wheelbase and has 3.5cm b/b rise. OH OH OH and has a disc mount B) (but thats another story...........)

Looks nice but I don't really see how much weight it's saving. It's blatantly there more for the pimp factor. Which I suppose is ok, but you know it's gonna bump the price up loads. Looks cool though B)

the french will buy anything thats french over something from elsewhere. Thats the way they are so i guess koxx can rape them for cash simply becasue they are narrow minded gays.

i've noticed that in france about 8 out of 10 cars are from french manufacturers.

as for the frame, its ok i guess, don't really like that fact that the tube is a different colour, could of made the whole bike grey.

anyway, didn;t onza do this like 7 months ago?

if onza did it where is it?

it may have been too expensive for them to do? or maybe it wasnt strong enuff?

who knows, koxx are doing/trying it and have the necessary testing equipment (Multi world champions) but the rider in put is more positive and the riders get what they want and get to try it, kenny wanted to do it and has got what he wanted. i think it is taking trials to another level, just wait till the "Brake" stays are carbon too!!!!! :o ooooooppps shouldnt have said anything.

i would love to design a bike that consisted of carbon brake stays and top tube (so it was moulded into one) and then obviosly the needed strength in the bike down tube and chainstays etc etc. were monocoque aluminium so it all "slotted" and glued together nice. the world is full of ideas, the thing is its whose money can go deep enough into their pockets to get THE best quality material and workmanship. its obviosly very hard to work with "2 or3" different materials in the same frame and some places in taiwain or around the world are not willing to do this. therefore price can be afected by this but to have something different to everything else means alot more than something that is generic.

if your going to use carbon you want to show it off, you dont want to hide it, hence why the top tube is "Carbon" and the carbon colour. if it werent people wouldnt believe it was carbon otherwise.

the disc mount seemed to be like 10/12mm thik. but after having a go on "the chinks" ti frame, and his disc being only 160mm for competition use a disc to me COULD be where its at, i want to TRY/TEST it. you cant do this without a frame that does not consist of disc mount. hence why i asked kenny if the production model WOULD consist of a disc mount, and he was unsure, i would like to see more 26" bikes with discs on, (if they work as well as thechinks did!!!!) cos it was amazing. time will tell, testing will prove and price will be confirmed. i rekon it may go to £550 ish fro £495.00, but hey i dont do pricing im only guessing.

Waynio..........................