Triton Gazza

that NBR dude

Frame is 1030 wheelbase (cant remember the rest of the geo at the mo) and the frame itself weighs in at just over 1Kg. I havent weighed it fully built, but its still fairly light.

Rides really strange, unlike any mod iver ever ridden. It feels the perfect length and still remains flicky.

In the words of Prawn and Bigman - "It rides like a tiny stock bike, not a mod"

Thankyou for putting a bashplate on it.

Remind me again, what kind of warrenty do you have on these frames?

Would actually be interested in buying it if it wasn't for the price, could have 2 echo teams for that price. :ermm:

Oh yeah, BTW, that's f**king light.

Edited by JT!

Thankyou for putting a bashplate on it.

Remind me again, what kind of warrenty do you have on these frames?

Would actually be interested in buying it if it wasn't for the price, could have 2 echo teams for that price. :ermm:

Oh yeah, BTW, that's f**king light.

Im assuming you are relating to the original pics on OTN? Just had to wait for a bash to arrive, wasn't running it UCI intentionally.

I know the price is going to be the biggest issue on these frames. I totally respect that 500-600 is a hell of a lot of money to be splashing out on a bike. The way I like to look at it is, people pay a lot of money to be individual, for example cars. People will spend 10-15 grand on parts to make their car stand out from the croud and have it exactly as they want it. These frames are kind of the same. You get a frame exactly as you want it, not how Deng or Mr Koxx wants it. Its also more unique as how many people can say their bike was tailored to their specs out of something as exotic as Ti? Sounds sad but you have that little posing factor, such as people who ride Montys get. When you ride something like that, you feel that little bit more superior to the average Joe Bloggs on his Onza Tpro.

Im sure someone out there will tell me Im talking complete dog s**t but its the way I look at it.

At least your paying for something special, a koxx would sell around the same price, yet still be made out of aluminium.

Anyone who has the money for this isn't buying it to bash around. Chances are that they are allready fairly good riders who think that the weight reduction and such might help their riding.

Id say it's more aimed at a niche market for those who really want to have something new and differant, not something for those on t-pro's/any other entry level bike to upgrade to......

Like someone said before, there are just tonnes of people who don't want to/cannot justify spending that money on a frame alone when a full bike can be had for less than the frame alone, i'm of the same, hell I bought a 221pr because I can't afford a 221ti.

For those who can afford dearer bike's, it's good that someone offer's them, and it's also good that that someone isn't just koxx and the big manufacturer's.

I wouldn't ever be able to afford one (as im sure half the people on here wouldn't) but if it was just a little shorter, and not so expensive, i'd 'ave one.

At least Triton are trying somethign differant rather than just mashing a few differant mod's feature's together...... :ermm:

Im assuming you are relating to the original pics on OTN? Just had to wait for a bash to arrive, wasn't running it UCI intentionally.

Nah, just the way things are going these days i thought it might be bashplate-less.

Anyway, i don't like the idea of a custom geo. I wouldn't know where to begin and end up just copying off another bike. Or trying to think one up myself and it'll ride like an otter. Really at that price i would like to be not only buying a frame, but a well thought out, and reseacherd geo.

Any type of warrenty? :ermm:

Nah, just the way things are going these days i thought it might be bashplate-less.

Anyway, i don't like the idea of a custom geo. I wouldn't know where to begin and end up just copying off another bike. Or trying to think one up myself and it'll ride like an otter. Really at that price i would like to be not only buying a frame, but a well thought out, and reseacherd geo.

Any type of warrenty? :ermm:

The warrenty is a standard 1 year on all defects kinda jobby such as on all other frames.

The custom Geo is only an option, so there is a few base specs.

Standard geo is as far as I believe:

72 deg Head Angle

359mm Chain stays

1000 wheelbase

45mm BB rise

The custom Geo is just an option at no extra cost. So say you like the standard geo, but want a bit more reach, you can ask to have, for example, a 1020 wheelbase.