Benitos New Prototype

tipus

Bike came in at approx 19Lb.

Magura mounts are just very early ones.

Rims are Benito's home made items off of the bike he was riding at the wekend.

KOXX have a large range of new graphics on the way, all bikes will be supplied as per the one pictured with chosen graphics supplied, could be two sets with each bike, but not sure on that.

Ben.

shit the bed, thats approx 9lb lighter than my bike :P

looks fly, i thought he would have to run tryall bar n stem, whys he running montay?

Ben

and ben he had it written into his contract he could use them because the tryall ones are horrible :P

Edited by mat hudson

gurd shizwak!

the hairs awseum. for any one who has seen or watched the following TV programme u will understand what i mean

"o o ooooo Mr Beagrie the bears have escaped from the ZOO!!!!"

the hair bear bunch.

the bike did look amazingly nice, like Ali C has said it would be nice to see a 26" version of that (Y) looks "simple" and effective :S if thats possible. its not "OTT"

Waynio.....................

Is this one stroger than the other xtp as that was prone to cracking with street riding?

only the old version cracked, the one before the filled dropout type, when they released the version with filled dropouts the problem was fixed, if you put a armoudillo on it theyre fine for a thrashing on street lol, remember my old un, first joe b had it put bit of stress through, i had it n did some decent sized stuff on it put it through quite abit, then ryan bradshaw had it, then joe maher, now ben lee has it and it hasnt got a stress mark on it its over a year old and is still the second nicest mod ever (after mine ay ben :lol: ) deffo one of the best mod frames only thing letting it down is the price :turned: they are alot stronger then everyone gives them credit for

Edited by Gaz M

only the old version cracked, the one before the filled dropout type, when they released the version with filled dropouts the problem was fixed, if you put a armoudillo on it theyre fine for a thrashing on street lol, remember my old un, first joe b had it put bit of stress through, i had it n did some decent sized stuff on it put it through quite abit, then ryan bradshaw had it, then joe maher, now ben lee has it and it hasnt got a stress mark on it its over a year old and is still the second nicest mod ever (after mine ay ben :lol: ) deffo one of the best mod frames only thing letting it down is the price :turned: they are alot stronger then everyone gives them credit for

I could of had that xtp : i was going to swap with joe for my ti but i didn`t unfortunately.