24uk

Heatsink

[attachmentid=3567]

Just finished it this evening. Look forward to your comments :) Daylight photos will follow, but I couldn't resist a quick snap now in the dark. Back wheel is a bit jacked up on a lump but the battery died on my camera so I can't take any more shots!

Spec:

24UK Frame

Pashley forks with repositioned Vee bosses

Front Wheel: 24 x 2.125 Tioga Competition III tyre, Rhyno Lite Rim on Hope Lightweight Hub

Rear Wheel: 24 x 2.30 Tioga Factory DH, Rhyno Lite Rim, DMR Revolver hub + ACS Claw

Brakes: Heatsink red Vees on the front, Heatsink CNCed Magura backings with red pads + Heatsink CNCed stock booster on the rear.

Prototype tensioner with CNCed sprocket.

Azonic Single Wall bars

San Marco seat and FSA SL280 Seatpost

Cane Creek C2 headset (not buying one of those again!)

It needs better tyres (front lacking tread and rear has a non-ideal tread pattern) but otherwise I'm stoked!

EDIT: Daylight photos :)

[attachmentid=3570]

[attachmentid=3571]

[attachmentid=3573]

[attachmentid=3572]

Steve

Yep, the chains a bit slack too, repositioned the tensioner and the camera battery died!

The geometry is a move back into alignment with the Ashton ET geo. Jon's notably had a WB similar to many stock bikes but this is back to the lengths typical of the break through 24" frame.

Big thanks for Rich4130 for helping me out with components from his dead ET frame. Great to have some forks with moved Vee bosses so I can continue to run Vees. Haven't put the KMC chain on yet since I can't find my chain tool!

Check out my website - pads are available :) A mod may come, but not for a long time because there's only me and only so much time available!

I've just added photos of the frame in the daylight. Thanks for the photo of Jon and the proto frame!

I just need to receive the new Heatsink stickers to further improve its looks.

Steve

Are you making pads for us non business people yet ?

What's next MOD :P;)