Oldskool Bike Pics Thread

JoNnY__Mc

alrite... so has anyone got any oldskool bikes they would like to share?

short story for you... my dad had a mk 1 chopper as a kid but always wanted the mk2 in red... and so he bought and restored one using all new bits off ebay, i used to go round old bike shops and tips with him in search of some old raleigh racers/shoppers which have virtually the same parts on them... one day we went to the tip and there was an old bmx frame/forks/bars etc lieing there without any wheels, turns out it was a raleigh night burner which is pretty rare... payed the guy £3 for it, fitted some mag wheels, cleaned it up abit and now i have myself an uber pimped ride to tear up the streets....

yeah... i know its a great story :rolleyes: (i will post a pic of me burner tomorrow when its light and when i can be arsed...)

so yeah... anyways... are there any oldskool bikes on the forum that you have? lets see them! :)

naa it wasn't that clean at all, and it didn;t have the foam pads, and it had a slightly different seat.

we got it free off our neighbour becasue me and my brother used to ride round with flat tyres so we could pull 'powerslides' and he saw us and though we looked poor, so he gave us a free bike. hahaha!.

oh, and i sorta of have an oldscool megamo trials bike in ym garage, just the frame/forks and bar and stem are left though. it rode really really well if i remember correctly.

Edited by RicH_87