Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

problem is, my friends often tell me i have a drink problem....... even if its just jokingly..... does me telling them to shut up instantly mean i have a drink problem?

if you say to a random guy 'your an alchy!' and he says 'no im not!' does that mean he has a drink problem?

I get told that a lot, and it really f**ks me off. My mate says it to me infront of people in pubs and stuff and its f**kin embarressing.

I don't have a drink problem at all, I drink, admittedly, a heavy at weekends occasionally...but who doesn't, he would do the same if only he had the money, I personally dont see a problem, I know my 'limits' and I don't cross them. To me, being an alcoholic is not knowing your limits, hence, you don't know when to stop, so you dont. Simple as.

I spend, on average, about 60 in one night. Last weekend I spent 150...so it varies depending where I go. It's a massive drain on resources, but its not like I go out, get completely f**ked and not remember a thing. I get 'moderately' drunk and have a laugh.

The reasoning behind why he calls me it, is because usually I'll suggest going to the pub for a few drinks on a friday, I finish work at 1pm, and if its a nice day, I'll suggest it, its just a nice way to relax after a week at work.

I wouldn't call it a problem at all, and I guess a lot of people on this forum are much like myself with what/when they drink. They may have a one or two cans on a Monday night or something, I don't know. But its not a dependancy, although at one point in my life I came quite close too it, and didnt drink at all for a few months because it just scared me.

Alcoholism is one of those 'logical' things, people always say 'if you deny a problem, you've got one'...or 'your friends/family will notice it first'. Its utter bullshit, they're comparing your consumption to their own.

My parents for example, they 'tut' and moan when I go out up town. Everyone does it, but they dont so they think its 'stupid and a waste of time and money'. I see it as being 18, having no responsibily and just going out to get laid...If thats being an alcholic, but me down for it.

so let me get this straight, you spend 150 quid on booze, for youself? and you're not dead??

Nah, not all on booze. That included admission to some places, food, beers (occasionally bought for friends/girls), bus fair. Drinking shots aswell so it soon mounted up.

Your money doesn't really get you very far in Derby...:(

Edited by anzo

150quid can be done depends what u drink i guess.

I spend, on average, about 60 in one night. Last weekend I spent 150...so it varies depending where I go. It's a massive drain on resources, but its not like I go out, get completely f**ked and not remember a thing. I get 'moderately' drunk and have a laugh

i go out and get hammerd as like i cant see or somthing, i love it at the time lol, its always sucha good laff, no point in going out on the drink and gettin "tipsy" is there lol,

although, apparently ive got blood poisoning :S cos i drank to much after shock on the weekend(a big bottle each for me and cap... go us:P)

i regret it now lol

I go out and get hammerd as like i cant see or somthing, i love it at the time

Thats just it, lol, nice at the time. Until you wake up the next morning and your mouth tastes like your mothers fanny and you're still half pissed...

A nice long ride with PLENTY of water is a great detox.

Anyone ever seen those vitimin supliment pills to prevent hangovers?

what a f**king waste of time. I think its one between every 'few' drinks...so you'll take one, by the time you take another you'll be f**ked out your face and won't care enough.

Thats because some of us have better things to do when we are drunk, than come on trials forum and brag about being drunk......

Why waste drunkeness, go on a mission, chat shit, do something funny.

go to kenya.

One again its like being at school...

Come out matt

Nah, exam tomorrow (first aid)

come on, I'm only going for one drink

----

Went out, few drinks

----

<INSERT MEMORY>

Home at 2am, pissed and wasted. Now hungover to f**k, no revision, exam at 2pm :D

you mover f**kerz betta realize i am da best ennit bruv... yes..im f**ked... and its 9:22... ughh funny sotry.. i went to sainsburys to get my vodka and i went to checkyout nd the giuy didnt do the secutirntty tag on the bottle you knwo the ones on the top that cover the whole of the loid. Well it hought he had done it so i got back and hey prezto it wasnt done.. do ui got the tools otu of my car my bike tools that is and staertwed work on thew little f**kers.. my god... ill postt ad pic up tmrew of it because its f**king amazin g how mcuh shit goines on in one of them.. Dear lord... my spe,ginng is shit.. ugh i cant even bearsedf to go and coredt.. coreect..... coredf......correct (Y) that..............

picns up tmrw with all the tools requred to get a sainsburys bottle tag off of a bottle... without going back and lookig like a tool... like me :)