Fort William 2006

UCI Trial

A date for your diary, Saturday 27th May 2006, venue – Fort William.

Last years Scottish one day Trial, held in conjunction with the UCI Downhill World Cup, was considered by many to be an outstanding success.

The format will remain the same for 2006 with a mixture of both natural and man made sections.

The organisers are already working to provide an even greater variety of section materials for this year’s competition. Hopefully this year’s event will attract even more riders; those entering can look forward to a great experience.

No doubt the weekend will also bring about a number of impromptu street rides, enjoyed by many in 2005.

ENTRY FORM.

http://www.fortwilliamworldcup.co.uk/trials.html SCOTTISH ONE DAY TRIAL

Edited by UCI Trial

count me in (Y):D as long as im not on the injury list!!!!!

even if i am i will turn up and observe. but i think i should be ok. as long as no more injuries get to me.

last years event was mint, a good combination of Natural sections in the river bed and man made sections near the DH track and the XC track. (Y) cant wait the date is already in my diary.

Waynio........................

how long you think the train journey from chelmsford will be? is there a sleeper service (leave in the afternoon arrive in morning)

Ben

I dont even know where chelmsford is but i know that u can get a sleeper from london to inverness where i live about an hour from fort william.Theres a few stops on route where u can pick it up.

I dont even know where chelmsford is but i know that u can get a sleeper from london to inverness where i live about an hour from fort william.Theres a few stops on route where u can pick it up.

waheey thats all i needed to know :) ill most probably be there :)

Ben

noooooo!!!!! please say it doesnt clash with the euro champs :(

that sucks if it does, guess I wont be goind :(

think of the lolly you earnt :-:-:-:D

PS

Fred

what's this about the guinness book of records being there?

what's going on?

Edited by rugbyman

its going to be there for me, "how many times a rider can fall off WITHIN an hour?" ;)

i just wanted to add this:

Could Fred and Mick be extremly nice and put that "Telephone box into one of the sections again, and also a couple of nice Wood/Log sections again. they were FUN and totally enjoyable lasty year even though i crashed out on them in my 1st 2 sections last year. and the river sections were mint.

IF you would like some assistance up there that week if you could possibly let me know in the next few days (may even speak to you on swunday fred about it) il book the week off as a holiday (Y):)

Waynio......................

PS yes what about the "Guiness Book of Records?" i bet its a "Beer" drinking contest, in that respects it does need to be there, as mick will surely drink scotland of all its beers :P(Y) TOP MAN