Fort William 2006

UCI Trial

it will be ok will

i havent sent mine yet :Slol i will get it in 1st class on monday

i think i will be looking for a random field to camp in again, i cant afford these capm ites lol

waddy

Sorry guys, i dont think ill be riding. I know I know its a big let down cos i would whoop some major arse :( haha i wish

Im up for being an observer. If anyone wants me to.

Wish i could ride but my ankle is seriously taking a beating at the moment and probably shouldnt be riding :(

ben

you are kidding ben????

is it an injury you have had for a while is it??? if so best to rest it and have some physio on it. it will make it so much better.

Waynio..........................

i hurt it in london weekend before fort william demo, and the swelling is only just going down :o. Ive been trying some light riding, and have also been using a six six one ankle support. Its a reet pain in the arse like. I might send off my form tonight just to put me down, if thats ok with mick?

ta

ben

it will be lad (Y):) have IT!!!

turn up and you know you will ride :P

have you seen a physio???? i really would advise you did, you have got 3weeks. and 2 physio sessions on it and it will feel as good as new (Y):) listen to what he has to say and you'll be fit again if you rest it

Waynio........................

it's become clear that the closing date has been overlooked by some of you :-

it's was set very early because all your entry passes have to be posted from Scotland to me then to you. last year it was problem and we were having to find people on the day to give them their passes.

So....................

for those who've suffered lethargy :P any entries received before Fri 19th will be accepted, just be prepared to come and find me for your tickets :D

right,,,,,,,,, gurd stuff mick.

i will get the people that are coming up with me to do the "form filling" in and sending off ASAP.

this is going to be gud :D cant wait, only 3weeks to go, IF that :S

Waynio........................

Porter sent me his the other week and I sent them off together, so us two will be going, still have a space in the car though, and still need to sort out somewhere to stay as it's proving quite hard.

Phil.

EDIT might not have them but offers there if we do have room.

we got a spare bedroom in our tent if you would like?

the 2 of you would both have to sleep in the room though (meant to be like that)

Edited by Synergy

Plans for the sections are taking shape; a local quarry has pledged many tons of local rock. It will be placed alongside the cross country start area, where the Red Bull truck stood last year. We plan to keep the long section by the bar as this drew a good crowd, plus have some new plans for the telephone box.

Some of you may not have noticed – the closing date has been extended, so get those entries in.

Fred.

wooo hopefuly my foot is gonna be fine by then, i cant wait, last year was a king of an event !!

really was !!

bring it on !! :D:D:D

not sure hwo im gettin there, or where im staying, but those are always detail i leave to the night before !

im gonna pigion that dam handrail again too, cant wait !! :)

plus have some new plans for the telephone box.

woo hoo,, please dont make it super hard to get up there again ! haha

loads of people will wanna drop off it !

prehaps a 2 pallet run up , or something, ohh i dont know, it will be ace whatever you do !

:D

iolo.