Post A Pic Of Today's Riding

Mark W

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First ride since early January when I ruined my shoulder on a crash.. Right now is the next day and I'm happy to say that it has no pain...4.5 months of physio/yoga/mindfulness and I'm back.

I'm on the hex (second ride ever with it set up to my liking, loving it !! ). Ian is on the console and Dara on the crazy iron .

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Quite happy with this pic by Dave Mackison, I like the shapes and that I beat Danny haha!

Can you reveal how high Danny can bunny hop? I watched one of the Drop and Roll tour videos and looks like he has ridiculous hop on him.

I like how you angle the bike in the air to get extra height.

That's cool, just wanted a rough idea, amazing!

I'm really rubbish at straight bunny hops. My excuse - I think having a really high bottom bracket doesn't help with stability at speed. It's better for me when i'm going onto an object.

Edited by Dan Jones

That's cool, just wanted a rough idea, amazing!

I'm really rubbish at straight bunny hops. My excuse - I think having a really high bottom bracket doesn't help with stability at speed. It's better for me when i'm going onto an object.

Your bike is no way ideal for straight bunnyhops, however I do find having the bars tilted back really helps! Oh, and a high front end (but not too high).

• 2 weeks later...

A phones eye view of our 7 hour downtown Los Angeles ride today ... Haven't done that in a while ! Felt great.

I think people need to drop the T from TGS because all I see people doing is gapping and sidehopping... A good tap is all I ever need ! 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 2