Www.unittrials.co.nr

Camster911

Woah. Does anyone have copyright to use that photo?

I doubt it.

Also, in your "gallery" do you not know how the f**k to re-size photos?

You're making a 1120 x 840 pixel photograph (here) load into something that's absolutely tiny, like 200x200.

Meaning, your gallery takes AGES to load, even on my 2mb connection. Get your act together, and yes, if you don't ask me for permission to use my photo, I will sue your ass for copyright infringement.

Ok, i didnt know , anyways, :S Please can i have permission to put that picture on my website that is on the homepage that is of liam rhodes that i think you must have taken? :S

No. I want £15 to release it for public use. :)

Plus you can't modfy it it all. I'll give you a full terms and conditions contract if you want?

Took the one down I edited...didn't realise it was yours (Y)

Haha. It's fine Sam. No problem about that.

It's just this guy is a 'tard and I don't want a shit photoshop edit of my photo, on his website, without him asking. Even though he has 'a frame building business' set up and he will do that for a living when he's older. Even though he's like 13.

Also the site's rubbish.

Do what you please Sam (Y):)

Even though he has 'a frame building business' set up and he will do that for a living when he's older. Even though he's like 13.

Also the site's rubbish.

ermm i think by ''frame building business''

he means getting IOLObikes.com to make frames with UNIT stickers on them.

this equals me getting no credit or advertising from my products,

sorry mate , it just doesnt make sense !.

iolo.

PS your site is 'OK'

i aint no expert but, it aint hard to make things look nicer.

If you're going to basically be asking for £250 from people for a totally un-proven frame, having a half-arsed website which looks incredibly unprofessional and not presenting yourself well on TF won't help you, let alone not actually having pictures of the frame or any kind of idea for people what they're really like.

Why not just take the site down for a bit, and then relaunch it when it's actually finished, not with work still to be done on it?

What happens if the frame snaps after a week (no offence to IOLO)? What about warrenties and shit like that?

I'm guessing that, as your about 13, I buy a frame from you, give you the money, which you send to IOLO, you get a bike made and send it to me?

Meaning that you must overcharge me to get any kind of profit, when I could just go directly to IOLO and get it cheaper, and just write Unit on it with tipex?

I'm not meaning to put a downer on it, I admire your enfusiam. But it doesn't really add up, I don't think this business is going to happen mate. No one on here as about 300 to piss away with a 'gamble'. No offence, I don't mean to sound nasty, but its just a fact.

Edited by anzo

I buy a frame from you, give you the money, which you send to IOLO, you get a bike made and send it to me?

Meaning that you must overcharge me to get any kind of profit, when I could just go directly to IOLO and get it cheaper, and just write Unit on it with tipex?

ye i dont wanna be mean,

but its not happening !

sory

it just doesnt make sense for either of us,,

why would some1 buy a IOLO frame with a 'unit' sticker on it for 300 when they can have a IOLO frame

actually with IOLObikes.com on it for £260

AND very importantly they will get the service of me chatting to them and sorting out exactly what they want !

which is VERY important. !

sory

iolo.

Hold on, he's advertised that he is going to be selling frames, from his own company, before actually getting any kind of confirmation that the supplier will supply them?

f**k me, this guy is more retarded then i thought.

hahaha! :S o dear o dear

What a total mess, i'd MUCH rather have a frame straight from IOLO bikes, no matter whats written on it, who the hells heard of 'unit trials' anyway?

O and nicking someone elses photo then REALLY badly photoshopping it is not cool.at all.