Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Talk about girls/ sex/ relationships on here a few years back and you'd get ripped, that you were making a Partridge style boast about having a girlfriend.

"I've got a girlfriend.... She's 10 years younger than me.... Back of the net!"

Now the forum is full of heart to heart, emo style, graphic accounts of peoples personal lives. Why bottle it up inside, talk it over with your closest friend, or write to an agony aunt, when you can get caring, sypathetic advice from the likes of Joe Maher and co on Trials Forum .......

From the sounds of it...she's f**king somone else....and after she f**ked you, she felt guilty because she had cheated on you. FACT (Y)

:lol:

If you post your personal lives up on here you may as well plaster a big sign on your forehead reading "Use my unfortunate and painstaking private life to mock and ridicule me" :P

You have to go a pork someone else now, even if you have to resort to rape, its the done thing.

Yeah you can get away with rape now and wife beating just say your sorry and you fine. What a great world we live in, the males are back on top :king:

ricky

Talk about girls/ sex/ relationships on here a few years back and you'd get ripped, that you were making a Partridge style boast about having a girlfriend.

"I've got a girlfriend.... She's 10 years younger than me.... Back of the net!"

Now the forum is full of heart to heart, emo style, graphic accounts of peoples personal lives. Why bottle it up inside, talk it over with your closest friend, or write to an agony aunt, when you can get caring, sypathetic advice from the likes of Joe Maher and co on Trials Forum .......

:lol:

If you post your personal lives up on here you may as well plaster a big sign on your forehead reading "Use my unfortunate and painstaking private life to mock and ridicule me" :P

true that!!!!

sorry but boys are just as bad as girls.

i reckon the whole relationship thing is just way to complicated..

but yeh this could go on forever!

x

I can't remember her name now, but some woman did this thing where she dressed up as a man and lived as a man for a year to write a book, and she said that she found that it was refreshing that men were so honest with each other all the time, and how comparing it to how back-stabbing and bitchy girls are, it was nice to see. She also said that she could see how hard it must be for men dealing with women, as she noticed immediately how women treat men like shit (Although she did say men did the same to women in terms of viewing them just as ways to have sex).

Men seriously are waaaaaaay less complicated than women, you all just f**k shit up all the time :P

I can't remember her name now, but some woman did this thing where she dressed up as a man and lived as a man for a year to write a book, and she said that she found that it was refreshing that men were so honest with each other all the time, and how comparing it to how back-stabbing and bitchy girls are, it was nice to see. She also said that she could see how hard it must be for men dealing with women, as she noticed immediately how women treat men like shit (Although she did say men did the same to women in terms of viewing them just as ways to have sex).

Men seriously are waaaaaaay less complicated than women, you all just f**k shit up all the time :P

i did say that i thought relationships were complicated, not men, im just saying to me men and women seem to be as bad as each other in relationships etc

however i do agree men are much more honest and arent bitchy thats why i perfer boys as friends as girls can be quite fake and out for themselves...

xxx

p.s im well proud i just learnt how to quote properly after being on this forum for like two years or something...hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Right then, to respawn an old posts...but here goes.

Right, first off, don't give me the 'thats immature' shit, I just don't care so don't waste the energy typing it all out.

Basically, my girlfriend of 3 years recently broke up with me, my suspicions were for another lad.

My girlfriend is 18, and she dumped me and tried to give me the old 'lets still be friends' shit, which, will never ever work, so basically I told her to f**k off because I'm not having her walk all over me like that.

I got a text tonight and it basically said something along the lines of 'can we talk tonight? we'll go for a walk or something'. Now, I don't know what that means exactly, whether she wants me back or what, I just dont know.

So, after thinking for a bit, I agreed to meet her. Now, these past few weeks of being single, I hate it, I'm bored 24/7, I still miss her...but if she thinks she can dump me, have a bit of a fling with another lad and come back to me, she can f**k off.

Just because I don't care, I'm going to take her for a bit of a ride. This is where you lot come in with some ideas. I don't know what to do, but I have to do something, and do it with style! I want her to feel like I did, just a comment will do that will make her feel shit.

I'm not joking on this, so please try and avoid the joke replies like 'get with her mate' (because I've already done it twice, shhh, lol). Its too early in the morning for me to think, so...

WHAT CAN BE DONE?

(This should be funny :))

Well....

1. you could hump her, dump her. Then change your simcard and deny her exsistance.

2. wait till she comes on to you/says she wants you back, and reject her and call her the village bike..everyone has a ride...

3. call her a sad sadistic slag, and tie rocks to her feet and throw her in the river...(rather harsh i no, but atleast im trying.)

4. Make her meet you at the silliest time, in the most random place, and dont turn up. Say you forgot,

I'll think and post more in a bit

From Lee

EDIT:

5. When you arrive at your meeting spot. (thats if you havent chosen no. 4), Be someone who is completely different to who you normally are. If your normally funny. Dont be. If your normally happy. Act sad.

Edited by radical rider