Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

right, a girl just told me she really likes me and I do really like her, but I dnt think I'm ready for a relationship ATM. I told her that, and she seems to be ok, but I really like her, just for some reason dnt want a relationship, what should I do?

Sam

right, a girl just told me she really likes me and I do really like her, but I dnt think I'm ready for a relationship ATM. I told her that, and she seems to be ok, but I really like her, just for some reason dnt want a relationship, what should I do?

Sam

Could always tell her you don't think you'd be such a good boyfriend but give it a try anyway?

Nothing to lose really and pretty much guaranteed a shag

Bit of a funny one here.

Been out with this woman Anna a fair few times now, and she's lovely.

She's a 24 year old Dutch woman who I met at work, and got chatting with and ended up showing her a few local pubs and going out cycling with her and stuff.

I've "avoided" the how old are you question pretty well, but I don't want her to know how old I am for the simple fact that she probably won't want to go out to pubs and beaches and stuff with me because of how young I am.

She has a great time while she's out with me and is always texting my the second she gets back to arrange another "date".

I've been out with her tonight and just got back in, she invited me into her flat but I declined because she's had 6 glasses of wine....

I don't know wether I should just wait until she asks me how old I am and then tell her, or if I should just try my hardest to avoid the question.

She probably won't want to know me if she knew how old I was because she's very "proper" and would see me as a "kid". She's already said in conversation she'd see the idea of going out with a younger man disgusting, so f**k going out with someone almost ten years younger than her !

:(

By going out I don't mean as partners, I just mean going out for shits and giggles together...

I'm a bit late on this, but just wait until you're balls-deep and then tell her. She's unlikely to push you off in that situation.

Winner.

Took the trek to see the misses today got into town to get this message:

"Babe im really really sorry, ill be hours. I genuinely am the most sorry I have ever been. I will call you later sorry I cant really tell you love you x x x have to turn my phone off"

Hung around for ages got nothing, sent messages, tried to call, nothing. Can think of loads of shit reasons why but I dont want to think about those.

Someone give me a good reason for this!

She got arrested. Tit. Her mate was taking stuff from a shop, apparently a £130 quid jacket and well her mate got caught and cos she was there she was an accomplice. Im going for the not being able to see her for a while thing right now....

hmmmm, leave me a text for when i get home from dropping you off telling me it me who your with me and your happy with and the person that seems obsessed with you is nothing to worry about otherwise you wouldnt be with me. then dont text me back when i say yeahh its koool blah blah blah, especially when i know he's there at the party your at.

way to make a bloke feel shit when he's not even sure he wants to be in a relationship

hmmmm, leave me a text for when i get home from dropping you off telling me it me who your with me and your happy with and the person that seems obsessed with you is nothing to worry about otherwise you wouldnt be with me. then dont text me back when i say yeahh its koool blah blah blah, especially when i know he's there at the party your at.

way to make a bloke feel shit when he's not even sure he wants to be in a relationship

Say WHAT?!

oh my forking god.

i was going out with a polish girl for about a month. HOW MUCH HASSLE ARE THEY!!!

shes still good friends with her x bf so i go to the cinema last night with my friend and shes sitting at the front with her x!

pisses me right of that does.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

r

oh my forking god.

i was going out with a polish girl for about a month. HOW MUCH HASSLE ARE THEY!!!

shes still good friends with her x bf so i go to the cinema last night with my friend and shes sitting at the front with her x!

pisses me right of that does.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

r

r

was she called eva?