Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

looks like it, and a lot of peoples Ipods are breaking...coinsidence? I think NOT.

oh my god,ttly. what is the world coming to?

ok guys swap your ipod with your gfs ipod before you split up problem sorted (Y)

Edited by Synergy

Shes free :P im not with her anymore..was with her 5 months...but nah...i ended it...girls are sucky :rolleyes:

PM me her number :P I don't mind travelling for a 'sample', lol.

Why did you end it? You don't really finish with a girl like that unless you find out shes got a cock.

Or did you show her who was boss...grrrr.

Edited by anzo

Are you sure??

*sigh*...Your a b*****d :P

I've not had any 'loving' for a while now and I fear I'm forgetting what to do and where to put things. :(

Its like having alzheimer's disease in a sex form :(

Edited by anzo

i broke up with shona on sunday late night/ monday morning.........

it was all me who did it and she seemed really upset, seen her a few times this week.

when we were going out she always said if i broke us up she'd never get back with me.

im still a bit :S ATM so give sit a few weeks. and ill see how its going.

I had something similar, it drove me to the point of asking her in a manic voice what was happening

It did no good lol

I have to say that being single is working out pretty good for me cos if I go out with someone i'll just get judged by her and not me and ill automatically become "a different person". Its irritating but im just aiming to be a man whore that way everyones happy

Meh I hope all you're girl problems work out though. Nothing better than a good girlfriend (Y)

Meh I hope all you're girl problems work out though. Nothing better than a good girlfriend (Y)

f**kin agreed. Back when my ex used to 'love me' she'd stop at mine every weekend without fail, it just made my week. Be able to have a few drinks at home with my missus, crawl up to bed and lie with her all night and she'd fall sleep on me.

I miss it to f**k, and as much of a twat as I sound, I'd do anything to do it just one more time. I know theres a billion more fish (oh, and by the way, im pissed) in the sea, but its like nothing compares to memories. I'll never forget one morning we woke up, did our 'thing' and I went downstairs to make us a cooked breakfast and she just came out with 'wow, I do have the best boyfriend in the world' and for me to say that now, I realise how f**ked up that was. It made me feel so good, but now shes dumped me I realise how much she didnt mean it.

f**king girls.

f**king girls.

I agree, i normally go out on a friday night, End up with a different girl at the end of each, But this week i realised how pointless it is..

It makes me happy for about the 1 hour im with them, then its over. I do wish, i had a girl who i could call my own. But its just not happening, makes me feel like shit talking about, so im going to stop now

From lee...

Well, it must have been simply breathtaking if you had to go on the computer afterwards, lol.

LMAO

i broke up with shona on sunday late night/ monday morning.........

it was all me who did it and she seemed really upset, seen her a few times this week.

when we were going out she always said if i broke us up she'd never get back with me.

does that mean your avaible :-