Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

So Johny, any updates?

yeah mate... i talked to her... and we decided that its best if we just rest as freinds... in other words i got the all famous line "i only like you as a freind" oh well... im gonna leave her to realise what shes missing out on now B):ermm:

edit: moving onto the next now... theres this girl i met at the dinnerdance i was telling you about... her names Christine :wub:

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

Is it worth getting a girlfriend even though it may end badly?

Only if shes a good one thats behaves herself and doesn't stop you spending time on your hobbies (Y)

If you do get one (ever) you should leave it was long a possible before you nob her because after that is when they start to go weird. Like going physco, or trying to make themselves the center of your life, or becoming super possessive <_<

My birds mate has went and told her that i got my dick out on webcam for her... when i never, and my bird beleives her over me!

We aint split up or snything, and we're still close, but she thinks i did do it, and now shes acting really weird with me, and not saying she loves me :(

Biatch!! :angry:

I think she believes her cause her other mate has said it aswell :angry: f**k sake!

Edited by terror-error

My birds mate has went and told her that i got my dick out on webcam for her... when i never, and my bird beleives her over me!

We aint split up or snything, and we're still close, but she thinks i did do it, and now shes acting really weird with me, and not saying she loves me :(

Biatch!! :angry:

I think she believes her cause her other mate has said it aswell :angry: f**k sake!

the two of you are funny as f**k, you should make a video diary..

Havent seen Christine recently... she seems like a quiet girl... although i dont actually know her too well she seems nice... i really want someone whos chatty and who can carry the convo because im not exactly great at it... not that im boring... just i run out of things to say... i might talk to her some time though and try to get to know her abit... although having said that im not really too fussed if i have a gf or not at this point... i just wanna go out more and have a laugh... with or without women involved (not on my bike as its taking over my life :P ) il let you know how i get on though (Y)

oh and terror error... let her go matey, shes really not worth it anymore, cause you seem like a top bloke and she seems like shes just messing you around... it seems gay at first... but sometimes facing the facts and moving on can be just as good, so i have found out anyways :)

Jonny

All i want is sex :P

Thats not the impression your avatar description, or previous posts regarding her gives me.....

I think all she want's is sex, she probobly made up the story about her mate who just went along with it for her sake.....